• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg malay citizen regret coming to lousy Singapore

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-NSF gets jail for forging MCs
By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A former full-time national serviceman who forged medical certificates and absented himself from duty without official leave was sentenced to jail for six months and eight weeks on Monday.

Muhammad Feroz Ameerjan, 21, was attached to Ang Mo Kio police division as a store liaison assistant when he admitted to forging three medical certificates and going Awol on 24 occasions from April to September last year .

A district court heard that Feroz was enlisted into national service in the Special Constabulary of the Singapore Police Force in January 2006.

He was at home on April 26, May 16 and Aug 10 last year when he used his laptop computer to forge the medical certificates and print them on his personal colour printer.

He relied on his previous medication from the clinics when forging the medical certificates.

The medical leave ranged from one to two days.

Eighteen other charges were considered during his sentencing.

Feroz, represented by Mr Majoj Nandwani, was allowed to defer sentence until Oct 6 to celebrate Hari Raya with his widowed mother.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years on each charge of forgery, and for Awol, a fine of up to $1,000 and/or jail term of up to two years on each charge.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I must be god damned lucky.....

Forged so many leave passes without a hitch during my active days. Is it pure lucky or is it brainy vs brainless ?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
store liaison assistant sounded like a switch off post, yet he wanted to cheat?
if he were undergoing artillery or commando training, then he must die???????
i think he might be an "ah xia", a rich man's son. even light job in police also ta-bolek tahan?