• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lynn Yeow Yin Peh sues Terence Loh, HSBC Bank sues Lynn Yeow Yin Peh

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1650784756215.png

The Loh cousins made the news with a £280 million (S$520 million) takeover bid for English Premier League football club Newcastle United under the Bellagraph Nova (BN) Group, which they founded with Chinese entrepreneur Evangeline Shen.

Since then, firms linked to them have come under intense scrutiny.

The police launched an investigation into NGH's parent company, which was incorporated in the Cayman Islands, after accounting firm Ernst & Young made a police report regarding allegedly unauthorised signatures of the firm on some financial statements of NGH Group. All six aesthetic clinics under NGH were shut by March 2021.

In April 2021, Mr Terence Loh was named as a third-party defendant by former business partner Lynn Yeow in a lawsuit.

HSBC Bank is suing Ms Yeow, then 40, to recover about $3 million from wine trading and distribution company Giron, where Mr Terence Loh is a director.

Following Mr Loh's bankruptcy, Ms Yeow will not be able to continue legal proceedings against him.

Today, Lynn Yeow Yin Peh, well-known in social circles and in the public relations industry, has been declared bankrupt upon her own application, following her being sued by HSBC Bank for the debts of the now-defunct wine trading and distribution company, Giron, of which she was a director and shareholder

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...pt-over-debts-owed-by-loh-cousins-linked-firm

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/m...ied to chef,restaurant that opened last month.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...w-be-remembered-for-the-wrong-reason.6737652/

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She married an AMDK so no worries, her AMDK can support her.

My Perfect Weekend: Family time for PR veteran Lynn Yeow de Vito​

eb_family_032521.jpg

PR veteran Lynn Yeow de Vito with husband Beppe de Vito (far left) and sons Marco (next to Beppe), Lucio, Nico and Tanin (left to right). PHOTO: COURTESY OF LYNN YEOW DE VITO
wong_ah_yoke.png

Wong Ah Yoke
Senior Food Correspondent

MAR 25, 2021

Who: Lynn Yeow de Vito, 40, owns public relations agency Loop, which focuses on food and lifestyle brands. She is also the co-founder of Sassy Mama Singapore, a website on parenting for women in Singapore. She is married to chef-restaurateur Beppe de Vito, 48, who owns the ilLido Group that includes eateries such as the one-Michelin-starred Braci fine-dining Italian restaurant; Gemma Steakhouse; and Carne, a burger restaurant that opened last month. They have four sons - Marco, 16; Tanin, 10; Nico, eight; and Lucio, six.
Weekends are reserved for family when Beppe and I spend time with our sons.
On Saturdays, I drop Tanin off for his tuition lesson at 10.30am and go with his younger brothers to the Tiong Bahru wet market after that. I want the boys to experience local culture and see what a whole fish looks like.
In the beginning, they would ask why they had to go every week, but now, they quite enjoy themselves. They have gotten to know the uncles and aunties there and they like to look at the guppies and tortoises at the pet shop.
I buy organic meat, vegetables and fresh lard for frying. The fishballs and fishcake there are better than those at the supermarket.
When it is time, I pick Tanin up and we proceed to lunch at one of Beppe's restaurants. For the past few weeks, it has been Carne for burgers. Marco is working there as a service staff before he goes to polytechnic, so he and Beppe join us for the meal. If Marco cannot join us for lunch, he will make it for dinner.
After lunch, we leave him to go for some activities. Tanin and Nico do not have any electronic gadgets other than a laptop for schoolwork, so although I don't like the sun myself, we would go for some outdoor fun.

We bought some kites for the boys recently and have been flying them at the Marina Barrage. Or we go cycling at East Coast Park.
We cycle in the evenings too, from Stevens Road to River Valley Road, where we stop for dinner, usually Japanese food or curry rice.
Sometimes, the boys take the bikes around the neighbourhood themselves. Recently, they came home with some live chickens from a neighbour and we are wondering if we should keep them as pets.
eb_family2_032523.jpg

Lynn Yeow de Vito with her husband and sons at East Coast Park. PHOTO: COURTESY OF LYNN YEOW DE VITO
If it rains, we may spend the afternoon baking cookies that the boys can take to school. Or they play in the pool at home. They can run around in the rain if there is no thunderstorm.
On some weekends, the whole family will stay in after dinner to watch a movie before going to bed.