• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Li Hongyi to receive special state award for helping Singapore fight COVID-19

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unashamedly giving awards ownself to ownself....

Image result for President Singapore Gives Award to Each Other
Image result for President Tony Tan Singapore Gives Award toHalimah pic

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
.hahahaha,..
"What Me Worry" ?
What is the corporate structure of this agency, "Government Technology Agency" ?
How many Staff manages such an Agency ?
Local / Foreign Staff Content ?

Yes, mostly CECA were employed

To cover this up, most of the GovTech projects were outsourced to the company called DXC Technology, NCS

DXC Technology was founded in 2017, when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people as more than two-third of the workers are from India. I was contacted by DXC Technolgy for a MOH project, but I was told that they seek only Indian or foreigner at this time.

That is when I came to know their game plan (firsthand)
There is no choice, but Singaporeans fights PAP for their own SURVIVAL.

Last edited:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
do stinkies know how to protest?

or all just kwai kwai comply with orders from their unelected dictator?

eunuch brigade eunuch battalion etc
oRt61M1.jpg
Chinks are spiritually eunuchs, utterly emasculated and subservient to authority. Sinkies know not to challenge PAP and ah looooong because any perceived threat to the ruling elites will entail a stint in Changi Prison or preventive detention by the ISD. Even if they are not detained, there are also the lawsuits in which the pliant judiciary will always side with the government

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will be recorded in history as creating the highest number of CECA jobs per capita/local population.
Shall we ask for it to be recorded in the guinness book of records and LHL awarded the Bharat Ratna.
Long Live PAP

Last edited:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, mostly CECA were employed

To cover this up, most of the GovTech projects were outsourced to the company called DXC Technology, NCS

DXC Technology was founded in 2017, when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people as more than two-third of the workers are from India. I was contacted by DXC Technolgy for a MOH project, but I was told that they seek only Indian or foreigner at this time.

That is when I came to know their game plan (firsthand)
There is no choice, but Singaporeans fights PAP for their own SURVIVAL.
,,any names of Directors, Managing Directors,...etc.,.. Background ?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
,,any names of Directors, Managing Directors,...etc.,.. Background ?
I only have the guys who contacted me via WhatsApp from India. But I REPLIED TO THAM AS I WANTED TO KNOW WHATIS GOING ON THE JOB MARKET. learnt from them as they are only middle level players. I am surprised i have come across 99% of the recruitment is done remotely or locally by Indians

I have evidence that, they will ask everything via WhatsApp chat.
Then they would ask me if I were PR or EP or SP
Then the moment i reveal i am Singaporean, no further
the chat will be abruptly halted.

But all those folks will be brought back to SG and I will aks them the Questions for you too see