• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Iris Koh said: “The SPF made me shit and pee next to my bed during my SGH stay!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Iris Koh said: “They made me shit and pee next to my bed during my SGH stay, and did not allow me to go to the proper toilet, declined me of even using the sink just a few steps from my bed, and did not allow me to shower originally during my stay at SGH, which led to my considerable stress.

“It was only when I reminded them that I am a pained patient at SGH that I was finally allowed to go to the proper toilet, given access to shower facilities, and was able to brush my teeth at the sink. All the while, of course, while I’m being chained to the bar while I was showering, brushing my teeth, and going to the toilet.”

https://goodyfeed.com/iris-koh-now-crowdfunding/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be glad that they are even allowing her to shit. She’s so full of shit that it will clog the sewers!
If you prevent someone to shit I.e by blocking the karchng kang the overloaded shit will come out from the mouth (no pun intended) I.e it will pressure travel from the large intestine to small intestine to the stomach to the esophageal and splash out from the mouth.

jw5

Loyal
Iris Koh said: “They made me shit and pee next to my bed during my SGH stay, and did not allow me to go to the proper toilet, declined me of even using the sink just a few steps from my bed, and did not allow me to shower originally during my stay at SGH, which led to my considerable stress.

“It was only when I reminded them that I am a pained patient at SGH that I was finally allowed to go to the proper toilet, given access to shower facilities, and was able to brush my teeth at the sink. All the while, of course, while I’m being chained to the bar while I was showering, brushing my teeth, and going to the toilet.”

https://goodyfeed.com/iris-koh-now-crowdfunding/

What is a "pained patient"? :unsure:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you prevent someone to shit I.e by blocking the karchng kang the overloaded shit will come out from the mouth (no pun intended) I.e it will pressure travel from the large intestine to small intestine to the stomach to the esophageal and splash out from the mouth.
While it sounds unpleasant and unusual, it's possible to vomit up your own fecal matter. Known in medical literature as “feculent vomiting,” throwing up poop is usually due to some type of blockage in the intestines.11 Mar 2021

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true, then she has a case against the SPF. SPF has no right to do that.
case against spf? what case? its her words now? what proof? witness? pls lahhhhh! dun be naïve!
this is not the 1st time spf has done this, and it will not be the last!
in fact, if the so-called victim continues to whack spf, she will be locked again for interrogations, made to comeback regularly for reporting etc.
1 min late or missed appt will land her in another case! this is how spf can terkan you!
until your loved ones kneel down before you, begging you to stop all these
else they have to disown simply becoz they have had been officially "harassed" by spf
again, dun be naïve! you have not seen/heard any worse than this yet at all !

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
case against spf? what case? its her words now? what proof? witness? pls lahhhhh! dun be naïve!
this is not the 1st time spf has done this, and it will not be the last!
in fact, if the so-called victim continues to whack spf, she will be locked again for interrogations, made to comeback regularly for reporting etc.
1 min late or missed appt will land her in another case! this is how spf can terkan you!
until your loved ones kneel down before you, begging you to stop all these
else they have to disown simply becoz they have had been officially "harassed" by spf
again, dun be naïve! you have not seen/heard any worse than this yet at all !
People has to rise up against bullying by officers. if that is what SPF has been doing all these years, that means it has to be put to a stop now. By who? by the people like Iris Koh. It is the people that make the changes and not the mainstream media and authority. This is called empowerment which your master make you believe that you don't have.