• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg in Tw] - EDMWer went Tw bakery try to buy bread, but Tw pple don't understand Sg hokkien "loh tee"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tripleme :​

I thought taiwan dialect is very similar to hokkien? I go there order bread say 'lor dee'...they all scratch head. What is bread in hokkien?​

maxresdefault.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and roti john is created for a distant great grandunker of @JohnTan. this grandunker kept asking colonial cooks for an omelette sandwich first thing in the morning so he could tarpow to bang his mistress at desker road.
tiagong ah john's unker (aka john doe) tried but was told to go fuck spider and buay-lu-kah-sui - and only got kaya loti as the ah kors only revered the angmors. those mah-mot-chi's made a mean cockow-varn and pork chops, followed by their famous oxtail stew for their masters :whistling:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like Singlish, totally useless outside Sinkieland. Yet monolingual Singlish speaking Sinkies think they are speaking Angmoh. Still yaya papaya.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the result of a world class education system that teaches the students not to question but to accept.
the kids will just accept that it is correct and never have the joy of finding out the origins of any subject.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol today I went to a china supermarket in JB and the prc woman said my Chinese 华语很标准 i.e very standard, asked me whether I am local in JB. I said I am from Singapore and she said 难怪很标准和我们的一样 I.e no wonder my Chinese same standard as them hahaha I said 你是说他们本地的不标准?and she dare not answer but obviously her face shows yes.