• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ian Fang wans to change his name from Fang Weijie to Fang Weijie.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1653812358306.png

On Tuesday (May 24), the 31-year-old announced that he'll stop using his Chinese stage name Fang Weijie and return to using his birth name Fang Weijie.

Okay, you didn't read wrongly. While his stage name and birth name may seem the same when romanised, the homophones take on different meaning when spoken and written in Mandarin.

Ian explained to 8Days that both he and his mother are firm believers of fengshui and his mum decided on his birth name after consultations with fengshui masters.

When probed further, Ian said: "I guess it's like a 'reincarnation' because us Chinese, we believe in the 12-year cycle, and it just happens to line up with the number of years I've been in showbiz. I also see it as a new stage for me to start again."

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...ged-names-chen-xi-felicia-chin-zhang-zhenhuan

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...sing-original-name-for-reincarnation.6756801/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle quite like fang acting and he looks lovable imuho.
My uncle think the useless tard is Jeremy and cannot understand what Jessica sees in him. Poor acting . Shortie. Etc

jeremy-chan-and-jesseca-liu.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle quite like fang acting and he looks lovable imuho.
My uncle think the useless tard cannot understand what Jessica sees in him. Poor acting . Shortie. Etc
Two things: (1) His prestigious ITE qualifications and (2) his 7th moon auction type of compere skills.

He is shorter and younger than Jessica. This type very appealing to women who love to control.