• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - I expect PM LHL to respect me when I'm president, and I'm older and wiser than him!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TKL-NUSS.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/tan-kin-lian-pm-respect-me-older/

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL even slapped dhanabalan you say leh ? Tok Kok lian better fact check before opening his CB mouth next time.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be good drama if he becomes president. Will CAQ be forced to kneel like a bitch or will TKL be heart attack induced?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be good drama if he becomes president. Will CAQ be forced to kneel like a bitch or will TKL be heart attack induced?
If you noticed, whenever caq is placed next to president, he will pull a long dark face aka hao lam bin . He will never smile as he would do when he is alone on stage.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you noticed, whenever caq is placed next to president, he will pull a long dark face aka hao lam bin . He will never smile as he would do when he is alone on stage.
CAQ wants the stage to herself, she's not sharing.