• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - How an manipulative ex-wife destroyed the life of a Singaporean man with wild accusations by using the apparatus of the State on him.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PSBbrGnl.png

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in short beta sinkie male meets alpha sinkie bitch.
You summed it up spot on! The roles can so easily be reversed but he allowed himself to be beta and then live to complain about it.
The one who is really in turmoil is their daughter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Single men, imagine you are a chicken, goat, cow, pig etc.

This is your slaughterhouse:

01382386.jpg

The laws and the odds are stacked against you. It's a trap. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s face it la. Marriage is a doomed proposition. Ask u to eat the same dish everyday for decades, does that sound like a wonderful idea?

I once had a crush on this chiobu. But I recently met her with her husband. The way she nagged at her husband and belittled him brings great relief to me that I didn't end up with her.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Women's Charter is very lopsided in favour of women and I would advise all to read it before getting married .
Our education system and the fact that most families have only one daughter have created a generation of super spoilt, arrogant and self entitled sinkie women who think they can do no wrong.
Marry a foreign women if possible , otherwise be prepared to suffer

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Women's Charter is very lopsided in favour of women and I would advise all to read it before getting married .
Our education system and the fact that most families have only one daughter have created a generation of super spoilt, arrogant and self entitled sinkie women who think they can do no wrong.
Marry a foreign women if possible , otherwise be prepared to suffer

Even foreign women, once they are here, and have lived here for some time, they too get 'contaminated' with those undesirable traits. :cool:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thought Woman wants equal rights, then Woman's Charter should be dissolved.
Whoever makes bigger bucks, pay the other party for alimony ...
there must be a standard pricing for child support too. Eg: $500 per month per child.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gecko’s legacy to protect women. Alas the charter gives zero protection for her own daughter against the man bitch at home.