• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Gambas Ave accident : Jason Tan died, other motorcyclist Muhammad Alif now struggling in ICU

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1649854247058.png

The tragic death of a young father-to-be after an accident at Gambas Ave on Apr. 10 saw an outpouring of emotions and support on social media.

Jason Tan, 24, a food delivery rider, was trying to complete 13 more orders that day to earn an incentive.

1649854235746.png

Everyone is talking about the super 4 rider who passed on at Gambas Avenue. Yes i do feel sad for the family lost, the unborn child. My condolences. What about the R15 rider who was conveyed to hospital. All i see in every news is 20 years old man conveyed to hospital conscious. Nothing else about him not even his name. Did anyone even asked what happened to him? He was so at the wrong place and wrong time. Yes he did not have a wife nor an unborn child. Let me pour my heart out. Muhammad Alif just had his birthday the day before. He comes from a sibling of 5. He is a nurse. Witness of the accident told us when he arrived nobody attended to him and he was all alone on the road till this two kind soul came to help. We even viewed the view cam. Even in such pain all he keep on mentioning is he wants to stand up and help the other rider. Paramedic took 25mins to arrive to render help. Upon reaching hospital, doctor say he only have a 50-50 chances of survival as he has really bad internal bleeding, crushed left pelvic, broken ribs, broken wrist, a hole in his left elbow, lots of laceration n a torn lips. He was warded in ICU. He has went through 3 major surgery so far and many more to go.

Another motorcyclist was involved in the accident too.

Sarah Widjaya, the mother of the 20-year-old rider, has since come forward with a heartbreaking account of the state the accident has left her son in.

Witnesses apparently told Sarah that on the day of the accident, nobody attended to her son, Muhammad Alif initially, and he was left alone until two passers-by rushed to help.

Viewing dashcam footage of the scene, Sarah said that "even in such pain all he keep on mentioning is he wants to stand up and help the other rider".

After being conveyed conscious to the hospital, doctors initially gave Alif a sombre 50-50 chance of survival.

It was revealed that he had suffered a multitude of injuries — internal bleeding, a crushed left pelvis, broken ribs, a broken wrist, lacerations and torn lips, according to Sarah.

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/second-rider-gambas-ave-accident/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone even asked what happened to him? He was so at the wrong place and wrong time. Yes he did not have a wife nor an unborn child. Let me pour my heart out. Muhammad Alif just had his birthday the day before. He comes from a sibling of 5. He is a nurse.
KNN WTF? My uncle want to leeply marcik - the day when his son rode the bike you or he should be mentallee prepared such accident can happen anytime KNN or else why my uncle like motosikal so much yet he never ride ? KNN idiot marcik son is nurse big fuck or what? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Viewing dashcam footage of the scene, Sarah said that "even in such pain all he keep on mentioning is he wants to stand up and help the other rider".
Idiot marcik if he can stand up and try to help of course other people will not be so concerned and attention given to the 1 who looked more serious KNN WTF idiot marcik how the fuck people will know he in pain or not KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took me some time before i made up my mind to write this down. My apologies but its going to be a really long post. I am not being insensitive here but i need to say this aloud
Idiot marcik again if your son is half dead in icu you can still write this stupid long article KNN how the fuck people know your son unless news leeport KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 142189

The tragic death of a young father-to-be after an accident at Gambas Ave on Apr. 10 saw an outpouring of emotions and support on social media.

Jason Tan, 24, a food delivery rider, was trying to complete 13 more orders that day to earn an incentive.

View attachment 142188

Everyone is talking about the super 4 rider who passed on at Gambas Avenue. Yes i do feel sad for the family lost, the unborn child. My condolences. What about the R15 rider who was conveyed to hospital. All i see in every news is 20 years old man conveyed to hospital conscious. Nothing else about him not even his name. Did anyone even asked what happened to him? He was so at the wrong place and wrong time. Yes he did not have a wife nor an unborn child. Let me pour my heart out. Muhammad Alif just had his birthday the day before. He comes from a sibling of 5. He is a nurse. Witness of the accident told us when he arrived nobody attended to him and he was all alone on the road till this two kind soul came to help. We even viewed the view cam. Even in such pain all he keep on mentioning is he wants to stand up and help the other rider. Paramedic took 25mins to arrive to render help. Upon reaching hospital, doctor say he only have a 50-50 chances of survival as he has really bad internal bleeding, crushed left pelvic, broken ribs, broken wrist, a hole in his left elbow, lots of laceration n a torn lips. He was warded in ICU. He has went through 3 major surgery so far and many more to go.

Another motorcyclist was involved in the accident too.

Sarah Widjaya, the mother of the 20-year-old rider, has since come forward with a heartbreaking account of the state the accident has left her son in.

Witnesses apparently told Sarah that on the day of the accident, nobody attended to her son, Muhammad Alif initially, and he was left alone until two passers-by rushed to help.

After being conveyed conscious to the hospital, doctors initially gave Alif a sombre 50-50 chance of survival.

It was revealed that he had suffered a multitude of injuries — internal bleeding, a crushed left pelvis, broken ribs, a broken wrist, lacerations and torn lips, according to Sarah.

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/second-rider-gambas-ave-accident/

The muud mother is jealous that the dead chink got all the attention while her son got none.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah at least his son still alive as compared to that poor guy who is already dead. My advice to this Makcik is to tell her son to stop riding once he recovered. That's why I have stopped riding for 7 years now. Singapore roads too many inconsiderate motorists including yours truly