• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Family dulan they kena charged $15 for 2nd serving of few slices of cucumber at peach garden

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
332470608_579758520708179_2704581994069621563_n.jpg

COMPLAINT SINGAPORE

Susan Leong · 18m ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
Peach Garden Peking Duck gimmick is not worth it.

Was there yesterday with my family for dinner. We ordered their promo Peking duck together with some other dishes. The Peking Duck dish was served with crepe skin and cucumbers; spring onions to wrap with. If you see from the photo, the cucumber; spring onion plate is just a miserable portion. My parents like to wrap the duck skin with more cucumbers because it is more crunchy that way, so we asked if they can provide more cucumbers.

The lady server who speaks mandarin with a China accent said to us in a sarcastic way that why we eat so many cucumbers? Although I feel a bit offended, I did not start any argument.

When we are done and went to make payment at the cashier, we saw this bill and clarified with them what is the $15 2nd serving for? She then asked the servers and the china lady said that is for the cucumbers because they need to charge for 2nd serving.

I tried to reason with them that we were unaware of this charge as we thought cucumbers should be complimentary to go with the Peking Duck. We should be informed of the charges when we asked for the additional cucumbers and decide if we want to order.

Not to be surprised at the cashier when nothing was being conveyed to us before. They just shrugged and said this is company policy. So we have to pay $15 for a plate of cucumbers
1f952.png

1f605.png

The overall food quality is so-so only. And their portion for the dishes are very small. I am not going to go back anymore.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...serving-of-cucumbers-at-peach-garden.6874940/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inflation manifests itself in many forms. Need not necessarily be a price increase. I hope daft Sinkies realize this. :wink: