• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious sg election to be held soon around sept to november, confirmed!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait for the PAP manifesto... let's see what kind of sian tao it contains this time. :wink:

Predictions: fearmongering about 'external uncertainties' and the need for 'political stability', extravagant pre-election promises, a rosy spin on the past 5 years, and aspirational highfalutin projection of a future Singapore.

Expect also a gentle reminder to the Merdekans to vote wisely, and some modernistic fluff to appeal to the first-time millennial voters.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait for the PAP manifesto... let's see what kind of sian tao it contains this time. :wink:

Predictions: fearmongering about 'external uncertainties' and the need for 'political stability', extravagant pre-election promises, a rosy spin on the past 5 years, and aspirational highfalutin projection of a future Singapore.
You forgot PAP last resort weapon: OPPOSITION CHARACTER ASSASINATIONS and POFMA won't apply to ministers and MSM for spewing fake news.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot PAP last resort weapon: OPPOSITION CHARACTER ASSASINATIONS and POFMA won't apply to ministers and MSM for spewing fake news.
Tan Cheng Bock and Lim Team must tread cautiously lest they fall into traps of the white scums.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am more excited about the rallies by both pap and oppo., go there and make some noise, crash party...tsk...tsk..

i may fly back to disturb them.:biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am more excited about the rallies by both pap and oppo., go there and make some noise, crash party...tsk...tsk..

i may fly back to disturb them.:biggrin:
ISD waiting for your at airport. They will follow you back to Melbourne and live next door

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't laugh yet... they probably already located themselves around in your circle.
They observing u from your television and eavesdrop your conversation through your speaker.

Man...krafty cheese u need a high dose of
Mesoridazine.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't laugh yet... they probably already located themselves around in your circle.
  • Thinking people are against you or talking about you
  • Receiving personal messages from the TV or radio
  • Senses seem sharper
  • Hearing voices
  • Seeing visions or things that others cannot see
  • Thinking that you have special powers