• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer's friend kena betrayed by jiuhu kia - end up losing $80k

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

johnsonheng :​

my friend went to start a new business selling fruits and durian in a certain area in SG.

as he is inexperience in that area, so in the end he hired some jiuhu kia with experience to run the shop for him

he provide lodging and food for them
salary - sgd 150.00 per day plus lodging and food.

the staff after working for 2 month, resign and the the open at another shop directly opposite my friend shop and sell the same stuff and complete with my frd directly.

making my friend sibei tulan and end up closing his shop , coz he cannot afford to have price war with them

reasons :
1) he rent the whole shop at 10 k per month
2) the jiuhu kai only rent one small area from a shop opposite selling same products with only 2 k rental.
3) he ask all the staff at my frd shop to join him , rendering my frd shop without even a single staff.

how to complete witht hem in this manner.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...by-jiuhu-kia-end-up-losing-80-over-k.6873684/

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

johnsonheng :​

my friend went to start a new business selling fruits and durian in a certain area in SG.

as he is inexperience in that area, so in the end he hired some jiuhu kia with experience to run the shop for him

he provide lodging and food for them
salary - sgd 150.00 per day plus lodging and food.

the staff after working for 2 month, resign and the the open at another shop directly opposite my friend shop and sell the same stuff and complete with my frd directly.

making my friend sibei tulan and end up closing his shop , coz he cannot afford to have price war with them

reasons :
1) he rent the whole shop at 10 k per month
2) the jiuhu kai only rent one small area from a shop opposite selling same products with only 2 k rental.
3) he ask all the staff at my frd shop to join him , rendering my frd shop without even a single staff.

how to complete witht hem in this manner.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...by-jiuhu-kia-end-up-losing-80-over-k.6873684/

story sounds HORSE-SHIT to me..............80K capital is too low..............and pay 150 bucks a day plus food and lodging ??!!................rent is 10 K...........??

M'sian guy so fast got money to open own shop ??!!............