• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer who volunteered at a PA eent says the supervising PA staff is fucked up

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tootsie123 :​

i’m not part of any grass root or what but just so happened to learnt that some volunteers were needed to setup tables and help out at the cny lunch for the underprivileged elderly near my estate.

arrived at the stipulated time and went to setup tables and etc.

20 mins later , one woman who obviously belong to the higher rank came strolling in with her dua bui husband. no smile no acknowledgement nothing. heard whispers amongst the others that she was paid to do PA job while we are just volunteers.

what pissed me off was that she gave all of us instructions without maintaining any form of eye contact, the first word that came out was already instructing me on what to do. she didnt even bother to thank the volunteers.

then when all elderly already seated, she got upset and said they hvent register yet and they should stand and form a line and register… i told her they all so old liao u wan them queue like not right leh, and also create more choke point leh. she jitao ignore me wtf
and her dua bu sai hubby also pretend pretend help out then just relac one corner.

lucky the other volunteer bo hiew her and went to each elderly at their table to do registration for them.

so my point is, how come ppl like her ish in the PA… usually i thought should be those who honestly got passion will do this kind of job de. quite disappointed to see this kind of behaviour…

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol ownself pawn ownself by ‘volunteering’ and then end up complaining on a govt forum like a bitch. That can only be a true blue Sinkie.