• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer was very generous to a chiobu xmm busking singing chinese songs

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

4ee0e8_b0b43ab5aaea4f1b89e6e61b4ed827e2~mv2.jpg

rottingapple :​

Whenever I see people basking but not much human traffic, I will usually give $1 for their effort. Although I giam siap, I will still give $1 to them than to tissue sellers. Maximum $1.

Just nao, A xmm basking at my area... Singing chinese song. I see no audience at all. And she being a xmm all alone there singing Jin lonely.

For the first time in moi life I gave $2, I not tiko.
Then she thank moi, I so surprised. Then I stayed around to listen her sing. She ask me to 点歌,I ordered 后来 from 刘若英。She sang it well. I'm the only audience there. After she finished singing, I clapped. Then I gave another $2 and thank her. And left.

Rottingapple first time so generous to basker, total give $4. Xmm power la!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whenever I see people basking but not much human traffic, I will usually give $1 for their effort. Although I giam siap, I will still give $1 to them than to tissue sellers. Maximum $1.

Just nao, A xmm basking at my area... Singing chinese song. I see no audience at all. And she being a xmm all alone there singing Jin lonely.

Then she thank moi, I so surprised. Then I stayed around to listen her sing. She ask me to 点歌,I ordered 后来 from 刘若英。She sang it well. I'm the only audience there. After she finished singing, I clapped. Then I gave another $2 and thank her. And left.

Be kind, and be generous.
$4 is better than nothing.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately, SOS came across an two senior buskers who didn't sing well. But they were singing songs from SOS's era, so he was completely mesmerized and he gave a few dollars too.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type good girl type or bad girl type?