• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer bought LCD TV on Shoppee but it never arrived, worries he kena scam

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lchlch :​

I think I hv being scammed.
No delivery of TCL TV where i bought online via shoppe.

TV suppose to arrived last Friday.
But rec a letter instead from ninjavan.

Letter :

Hi, This is from TCL Sungapore. Thank you for purchasing your TV with us. We will delivery your tv over to you ourselves.

Till now, I did not receive the TV.
Tired msg the seller, no respond.

What ahould i do now?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/tcl-online-delivery.6862056/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Hi, This is from TCL Sungapore. Thank you for purchasing your TV with us. We will delivery your tv over to you ourselves."

No wonder they can't locate his address. The seller is from multiverse Sungapore, while the buyer is from Sinkieland. He can ask Dr Strange for help.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lg 55” 4k uhd smart tv only $369.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-55-...2130245cfcd51e7d8eb847be0982fa94&gclsrc=3p.ds
1675818532736.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho one should onlee orlar items that cannot be found from physical shop else you are subjected to all the lj cb problems and even cheaper it is not worth .
Once My uncle attempted to purchase some medicines from lazada that cannot be found in shops.
The seller sent a wrong item.
My uncle then followed the leefund process which is tedious I.e for faster leefund my uncle selected the mail wrong item to PObox then lazada will pickup from the locker then sent to warehouse for checking.
After waiting for several days the leefund was leejected and the leeson was item leeceived is different from the purchased item shown in lazada :eek:
Wtf knnbccb if is the same then why my uncle need to leefund in the 1st place?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shopee is owned by a scammy Tiong, what did you expect?

Once I had to buy a small item online. I compared the prices between Lazada and Shopee. Shopee's listed prices were too good to be true, and my bullshit detector went off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wonderful...................it will encourage you to buy a new tv next year..............

Sony is the best.................then Panasonic................then LG...............then Samsung..............

Vintage Sony Trinitron TVs were great.

The current Sony LED TVs... let's just say you can get better value for money from Korean brands.

Or you can be a patriotic Sinkie and buy Sinkie brand Prism+ TVs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shopee is owned by a scammy Tiong, what did you expect?

Once I had to buy a small item online. I compared the prices between Lazada and Shopee. Shopee's listed prices were too good to be true, and my bullshit detector went off.
The same detector that goes off when u look into the mirror ?