• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer asked Indian scammer if he has been imprisoned and forced to scam

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KPO_SAHM :​

The first time ah nei claimed he was from Singapore police force and showed me his badge.....I saw a Chinese pic. Managed to take a pic of his ID. He said my bank account was been hacked and asked me to show him my ic + bank account. I asked ah nei whether he was been imprisoned by scam organisation and forced to do scam calls. He showed me his badge again. Then I told him his Logo was wrong, ID was Chinese man and he was wearing an black t-shirt!!! Then he scolded me Fuck You.

Last week when I met my long time Malaysia friend, she told me her Malaysian cousin 14 years old son was taken by scam organisation and was brought to 金三角to do scam calls. Every day needs to hit a few Ks target . If below target , no food n would be beaten by them. This kid managed to escape and retained by Thailand police . He was lucky that he was saved.

1654525373714.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...pore-police-force-whatsapp-videocall.6760913/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

RetroActive :​

the recent scam call ask me press 1 for english press 2 for chinese... so moi press 1...
then a tiong answered in english and then ask me if i can speak chinese...
moi say isn't this option for english speaking... then he hang up... so rude...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle doesn't understand why would people answer those calls knowing you will get nothing out of it. Like gansiokbin this stupid idiot slut also always very quick to answer it and what makes her sor hai of hais is that she even attempted to do call back.

jw5

Loyal
My uncle doesn't understand why would people answer those calls knowing you will get nothing out of it. Like gansiokbin this stupid idiot slut also always very quick to answer it and what makes her sor hai of hais is that she even attempted to do call back.

The scammer's name could be Quek.................... Jeremy Quek. :roflmao:

Last edited: