• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMW : anyone heard of this story that black shop seafood restaurant kenna sabo by smelly ABNN FWs?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kuku beans :​

Friend overseas client went to eat at seafood restaurant, maybe those boat quay black shop, kenna overcharged for fish or seafood. but still settle the bill

then this overseas kia complain to friend.

friend call restaurant ask to compensate the overcharging. restaurant owner didnt obliged, ignore him.

so this friend happen to be boss of construction or building company. got many FWs working under him.

he ask one job supervisor bring whole gang of indian FWs, straightaway after work, in their smelly sweaty clothes n muddy shoes.

go inside restaurant take up 5 tables n sit down order food. just order many bowls of plain rice n like cheapest dish like sambal kangkong. n eat.

then purposely eat very long, sit from 7:30pm until 9:30pm or until kenna chased out. cause restaurant lose one night of potential business coz tourist see wah so many ABNN n bau sibeh busuk, dont dare come in. or after come in sit down decided to leave n go next restaurant.

then repeat same thing for 2 3 nights. stupid restaurant captain dont dare reject this group of people, otherwise scared being accused of being racist n appearing in the news.

at last restaurant owner call up friend apologize n gave some money settlement n case closed.

and i heard after every night their bau still linger in the restaurant, sibeh chao. very turn off.

what a sweet revenge.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...aurant-kenna-sabo-by-smelly-abnn-fws.6808026/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ILubKopiHowBoutChiu :​

I saw this exact same thing happen before in 1998 when I was in Hongkong for a work trip

Morning about 9am peak hour I was eating breakfast together with 2 colleagues, at Shatin cha chan teng, a group of about 20 to 30 guys came in the shop, all sat down and started smoking and talking loudly. Didn't even order anything

They were obviously gangsters from the way the way they talked. Shop owner's daughter came out to scream at the men and was given 1 tight slap :eek:

Eventually police came but shockingly they got farked upside down by the gangsters and left helplessly :eek:

Needless to say, the shop could not do any business at all for that morning at least

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is stupid. You pay for what you eat. If cannot pay, just go eat 5 stick of satay.
This is one big reason when overseas, i stick to mcdonalds. Less stress snd hassles,

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha.. bravo

I have only heard of a guy (young towkay) got into a quarrel with the owner of a pub. He threatened to bring bangla workers to flood the pub every night. Of course the owner had the sense to back off. This kind of action is fully legal and very devastating to a business.