• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Diner called police after fish soup hawker at Jln kukoh hawker centre refused to sell him 1 fish soup with 2 bowls of rice

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
View attachment 173946

Hawker says, each bowl of soup can only sell with 1 bowl of rice. Want 2nd bowl of rice must buy 2nd bowl of soup! Diner not happy, called police immediately to report hawker!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...him-1-fish-soup-with-2-bowls-of-rice.6854438/
i also kana b4 at holland view hawker centre fried caitaokueh stall. ask to add egg i willing to pay additional $1 the hawker tell me go fly kite

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've heard of the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

Now Sinkieland comes up with Rice Nazi. :roflmao:

1672315850926.png