• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Defunct Departmental Stores

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you miss these iconic dept stores now defunct…wonder who is next ?

1704525245075.jpeg

1704525385367.jpeg

1704525444546.jpeg

1704525471839.jpeg

1704525511736.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Replaced by fast fashion retail. I once witnessed UNIGLO having more crowd and sales than a department store located on same premise.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to go to the old Plaza Singapura to jalan jalan, and Yaohan was a paradise to me.
Yeah...level B2 is our wonderland
Always go there for ride when my grandma brought me there. After that, go B1 buy red hean bun. I missed those good old days

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fwah in 1988 fashion those pinochio shoes I went to galleries lafeyette bought 1 pair wear with checker Bermuda very satki de woh.