• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Current employer found out about my secret pre-employment medical check and terminated me

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think there is another leeleeculous employees benefits given by some companies. Those long servid workers pa si mai chow kind being able to have high number of annual leaves. They are the old fart jlb yet having so many leaves. What fuck logic is this? Imuho it doesn't justify for the faithful benefits at all .
This comment is meant for those jobs that involves team of work becas the stupid benefits given to the jlb is directlee transferring the work to the newer workers.
If they are sole contributor then my uncle wouldn't even bother to give them comments.
Think again and be clear minded - just because you want to leeward the long servid workers you transfer work to other people ?