• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome to Chrysan Airport

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ugly airport runway not happy already!!!
Fucking cheebye no breasts want to show cleavage.
I want to flog her smelly cunt.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/chrysan-zehzeh-angry-at-man-for-calling-her-flat.6701851/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with small tits? They're more aerodynamic. The xiaolongbao is just as worthy as an Amy Yip pau. There are flat-chested supermodels out there.

Evidently she is extremely self-conscious about having a flat chest, that's why she's triggered now.

Probably an attention seeker, deliberately wearing an outrageous outfit to generate a buzz and provoke responses. Not too different from Auntie Cynthia Koh. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a bigger chest than her and I have none
Chrysan_Lee.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your boobs are not meant for yourself....it is meant for others to play with when they fucking you.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time also got one forgot who liao, always say dun mind ppl say her flat but keep kpkb abt it

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time also got one forgot who liao, always say dun mind ppl say her flat but keep kpkb abt it
Julie Tan that fucking cheebye, this dirty slut sucked a few thousand cocks despite that lack of chest.

1645503105887.png

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

This top is not suitable for her. What small boobs, there is no boobs.. only nipples maybe. Girls with nearly non-existence boobs should not be wearing this, there are better outfits far more suitable for her body profile and look much nicer.

Last edited: