• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most of the fresh female doctors in our hospitals have airport chests.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at SGH yesterday to visit a friend. I noticed that the young female doctors walking around have very small tits or absolute airport runway.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at SGH yesterday to visit a friend. I noticed that the young female doctors walking around have very small tits or absolute airport runway.

That's actually a good thing, then there will be no risk of suffocation if they are implementing CPR.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro lemme tell you why. If female doctors have big neh-nehs, many male patients with heart problem will die early, and this will affect the hospital's reputation. :tongue:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
depositphotos_14210885-stock-photo-beautiful-doctor-dispensing-tablets.jpg

I want my doctors to look like her. The tits so big, stretching the shirt until the buttons almost pop out.