• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu says she has to endure pervert uncles staring at her on the MRT

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making my toes laugh! Don't think uncle's have such bad taste...
any woman with a mole on her face will get a 2nd look from unkers.
IMG_0610.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ugly girls lack self-esteem, so they try to overcompensate for that by dressing sluttily and hoping (but not admitting) to gain some attention from men.

And if some men actually even glanced at them, they get all indignant, how dare you 臭男人 stare at me, or wolf whistle at me, oh poor me, I am such a victim etc.

They think the world revolves around them. It's mental illness. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she not chiobu lah. uncles not pervert, they pity her so ugly.

Hence she was overcompensating for her deficiency in looks by wearing a low cut blouse and showing her cleavage. Many of such harlots in the CBD area, you can see them during lunch time.