• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu influencer had sex with NSF after a night at Zouk

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1675345356919.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/influencer-got-piak-by-cute-n-s-boy.6868388/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People go to Zouk to get drunk and/or get fucked. That's the whole idea. Why is this news?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ppl from my generation were to start bragging about their exploits I think you will need more than cabinets to contain their trophies. What a stupid cunt, posting such obscene self portraits is not glorious. It’s an open invitation from now on to fuck you, use you and step all over you. You fucking door mat

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui you evil filthy Malay indian Muslim harassing me non stop. Your Malay indian Muslim whore mother is then the best whore. Shame on you. Your allah knows that I am a virgin. Pui!
This thread is not for you.
It's talking about chiobu
You have bow leg with piles and hunchback with a lion hair.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thread is for her to get more news coverage.

Whether If she's a whore or influencer we are not interested. If she's a influencer, can ask her how much does she charge. What's her market value in her industry.

If she's a whore , you ask her how would she like to be paid ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thread is for her to get more news coverage.

Whether If she's a whore or influencer we are not interested. If she's a influencer, can ask her how much does she charge. What's her market value in her industry.

If she's a whore , you ask her how would she like to be paid ?