• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu(?) Dentist sneaked out from the clinic back door after patient's hubby called SPF over dispute on dental charges

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oops! Mods pls merge :
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/alvin-koh-vs-smile-dental.350676/

There are 2 Dr Felicia Lee dentists in Sg, 1 a lot more chio than the other. Dunno which is the dentist who sneaked out the back door.

https://au.linkedin.com/in/jia-yun-felicia-lee-412b6b156

or

ads-dentist-130722.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...erbally-abused-police-officers-and-struck-one

Alvin Koh

Anyone has bad experience with Smile Central Dental ? Brought my wife to Hougang Mall Outlet and it was a disaster. Quoted $800 for deep cleaning , $120 for each tooth extraction and $100 for filling. Dr Felicia Lee also insisted that my wife's upp tooth got urgent situation and need a minor surgery at $650 claimable by Medisave. Double / Triple Confirmed that fees quoted was all in and assured by Dr Felicia. When paying end up all the fees not quoted +GST and minor surgery GST not claimable by Medisave. Was discussing with Dr Felicia and she suddenly flared up and instructed her assistant to charge me $1250 by medisave instead. Can meh? End up police was called in and owner Dr Benny Lim instead of being apologetic and solve this issue, threatened me with further legal actions for refusing to pay the GST when I was not clearly informed. Breakdown of bill for the $650 also can't explain why $100 for 4 packs of medication and $100 for misc ? Dr Felicia also threatened to call police end up nv call aft 10 mins and I called instead. But she ran away frm back door before police arrive. Can ah like that ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Alvin wife has a very bad dirty mouth and teeth. Surgery, extraction, fillings all in :eek: :geek:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Alvin wife has a very bad dirty mouth and teeth. Surgery, extraction, fillings all in :eek: :geek:
Considering the awful condition of her teeth, I believe that the charges are actually pretty reasonable for a private dentist. The fees may not be that much less at NUCOHS (National University Centre for Oral Health Singapore).

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering the awful condition of her teeth, I believe that the charges are actually pretty reasonable for a private dentist. The fees may not be that much less at NUCOHS (National University Centre for Oral Health Singapore).
Actually he ownself also posted the clinic fees charges tables.
The misc could be the xray admin fee as stated. The Medicine $100 maybe due to the high amount of tablets and many medicine.
The total amount look like normal for a pte clinic (when we compared with the stated fees chargeable)

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually he ownself also posted the clinic fees charges tables.
The misc could be the xray admin fee as stated. The Medicine $100 maybe due to the high amount of tablets and many medicine.
The total amount look like normal for a pte clinic (when we compared with the stated fees chargeable)
If Alvin is so price conscious, he should have booked an appt for his wife at one of the polyclinic dental centres. I guess she must have been in pain so he couldn't wait 6 months for an opening at the polyclinic. So why is Alvin complaining now? If it is fast and good, it cannot be cheap.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unvax still go to dentist? Not worry that the dentistry tools that they repeatedly use for multiple clients having mRNA blood?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go private dentist pluck one tooth bill can hoot until few thousand dollars one.

I mati mati go national dental centre

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Alvin is so price conscious, he should have booked an appt for his wife at one of the polyclinic dental centres. I guess she must have been in pain so he couldn't wait 6 months for an opening at the polyclinic. So why is Alvin complaining now? If it is fast and good, it cannot be cheap.
need a minor surgery at $650 claimable by Medisave. Double / Triple Confirmed that fees quoted was all in and assured by Dr Felicia. When paying end up all the fees not quoted +GST and minor surgery GST not claimable by Medisave
He not happy that after double triple confirmed the $650 can claim medisave and is a nett fee, he was charged gst. For this we have to blame himself stupid for thinking why other things got gst whereas this don't have. Also he cannot prove it unless got voice recording.
Was discussing with Dr Felicia and she suddenly flared up and instructed her assistant to charge me $1250 by medisave instead. Can meh?
For this also need to see if the asst really got charge him else no proof.
Also doctor where got time to deal with all these shit to wait for police of course she will leave .
LOL endup he has no case.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unvax still go to dentist? Not worry that the dentistry tools that they repeatedly use for multiple clients having mRNA blood?

Go to a proper dental clinic in the downtown area.

Hint: if they are a 'franchise' with many outlets, stay away. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some private dental offices use upsell techniques to extract (no pun intended) more money from unsuspecting walk-in patients. patients also clueless, goondu, and comply with every suggestion offered by dentist. don’t have to do everything dentist suggest all at once in 1 visit. for example, if tooth sextraction is most urgent due to nagging pain, do that first, and defer or postpone all other procedures to a later date with a pubic dental clinic. in my decades seeing my dentist, i’ve never cum across any dentist or patient going thru’ all that dental work in one go within the same day, no matter how bad the dental condition is.

tooth sextraction. usually done immediately to alleviate pain. and if a replacement tooth is required for cosmetic reasons, it will usually require 2 weeks to craft a fake tooth or crown moulding for reinsertion.

deep cleaning is usually done in 2 halves. left side numb for 1 day so right side can chew and eat. after a week right side is due for deep cleaning and left side is used for chewing.

if surgery is required for horizontally impacted wisdom tooth or horribly decayed teeth, this will require a separate appointment with a dental surgeon. procedure will be performed in hours with numbness and bleeding in mouth for at least a week.

minor tooth decay. can wait for another week if x-ray indicates decay has not created a deep cavity that rots the tooth from the inside. just scraping and patch.

sumting wong and not proper nor professional when all above procedures are done on 1 visit.