• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Cement Heavy Truck drives over S’pore Boy Twice

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
boy-accident-4-1.jpg

boy-accident-3.jpg

accident-ecp.jpg

https://mustsharenews.com/accident-cement-truck/

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the boy was on a bicycle.... could have contributed to the problem as well

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do we need to keep building n building n building all these concrete structures in peesai? some buildings are torn down after 7-8 years
its been like that for 50 years.....fuck pap

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do we need to keep building n building n building all these concrete structures in peesai? some buildings are torn down after 7-8 years
its been like that for 50 years.....fuck pap
If they don't tear down the buildings,there is no WIP and there is no GDP growth.:laugh:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
FT cement truck driver run over true blood sinkie boy, is no problem for FT driver. Sure get away with it

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sharp observation... GDP actually measure borrowing of $$$$
GDP growth is fake in sinkieland. They include all infrastructure and HDB flats in the GDP calculation. That is why they keep building MRT lines and station and keep digging up roads, etc. and continuing to build HDB flats when the population is zero growth rate. IMF have already told them before not to do it. But since their bonus is dependent on GDP, they need to keep it up. Up to 50% of the minister's overall compensation is bonus.

Alfrescian
Loyal
These wardens are a joke...
They positioned at wrong side of traffic
Their light sticks are off ... Very dangerous at night time or poor weather condition
My driving tester hit me on the head and pulled the handbrake when i was following instructions of the wardens during a test.

He asked me: "How do you know he (the warden) knows how to drive/traffic rules and regs?"