• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Bloomberg : Singapore PM Lee’s Estranged Brother Weighs Presidential Run

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lee-hsien-yang-lee-hsien-loong-lawyers.jpg

“Lee Hsien Yang running for president”

“Lee Hsien Yang leading presidential race in analyst’ forecasts”

“Lee Hsien Yang found guilty and jailed for lying in judicial proceedings”

Lee Hsien Yang (LHY), the younger brother of Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has expressed his interest in running for president in the upcoming election, adding to the ongoing political drama surrounding the Lee family.

In a phone interview with Bloomberg News, LHY revealed his intentions to run for the presidency, saying that “a lot of people have come to me. They really want me to run. It’s something I would consider.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Pink Faggot will think of ways to disqualify him, or rig it in such a way that his selected puppet wins the vote. :biggrin: