• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Bitch: Ban smely NSFs from bus

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SG Bitch: Ban smely NSFs from bus</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:55 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17357.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[URL]http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/368533[/URL]

Army boys should not be allowed on public buses

908 posts
Please Login or Signup to reply.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 Next »
  • JusticeLegal
    172 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/368533#post_9243586" rel=bookmark target=_blank><ABBR class=updated title=2009-07-17T12:43:57+08:00>17 Jul `09, 12:43PM </ABBR>

I was bringing my children home from Downtown East last friday when a group of army boys boarded the bus with us. Gosh they were so smelly and disgusting that my kids started to make sick faces at me. Their sweaty body touch mine hands and my kids and I glared at them. SAF should really ban their soldiers from taking the bus. Can't they take taxis with their pay? What are our tax payer money for? Somemore they come from tekong dunno got any germs or virus with them. Later they spread to my children and worse to us. Hope the relavant authorities take note
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:07 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (3 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17357.3 in reply to 17357.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>JusticeLegal
172 posts since Aug '04

• <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/368533#post_9243619" rel=bookmark target=_blank><ABBR class=updated title=2009-07-17T12:56:17+08:00>17 Jul `09, 12:56PM </ABBR>

my children are girls. and that they have to see those green smelly things is an eye sore for them. not to talk about the smell and diseases they bring. if i got grandson i will tell him to be responsible citizen and take taxi or i fetch. these ns boys parents officers and parents also too much never teach them. hope some big officer from saf see this and do something positive.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:13 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (4 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17357.4 in reply to 17357.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><LI class="combined_post clearfix">parn
REI X KENZO
The_Ring_small.PNG
5,942 posts since May '03

• <LI id=post_9245036-row class=post><A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/368533?page=8#post_9245036" rel=bookmark target=_blank><ABBR class=updated title=2009-07-17T22:44:59+08:00>17 Jul `09, 10:44PM </ABBR>

This thread is so funny, suggestion for air-con buses specially to pick up and send army boys home is a good suggestion. <-- Don't understand why army boys are not supporting it.
    As for the stinky part, it's true that most if not all army boys stinks worse than bangalahs. Unfortunately these are Singaporean boys and they simply DO NOT UNDERSTAND the meaning of the word STINK is never going to become a COMPLIMENT of any form.
    Just because they had to serve the army for 2 years, they assumed they can act like WWII Jap soldiers and everyone had to stand with their STINKINESS!
    Don't be unreasonable and force your own unreasonable thinking onto the public just because you guys need to serve the army for 2 years. You all can always serve the army and have a choice NOT BE STINKY in public transport right?
    Be considerate and fair to people in the public who do not serve in the army and get free food, money, lodging for 2 years like you guys does. Don't Singaporean guys get more starting salary than Singaporean girls when they goes out to work in the society?
    Grow up and don't whine like be a wussy and hide behind your national service everytime you all get criticised correctly. It's not the army's fault that you all are unable to accept the right criticism, it's your own fault.
    Where's the national pride in serving the national service when Singaporean guys like you all are expecting the rest of the public to suck your cocks with a smile when you all are obviously stinky and stubbornly refused to admit that you stink?
    Serving army is no longer a WOW factor for Singaporean girls in Singapore, it can only be used by desperate Singaporean males to WOW all the foreign maids or brides into surrendering their virginity to those Singaporean males.
    No wonder Singaporean guys are so mad with bangalahs, competitors for foreign maids' virginity right?
  • The_Ring_small.PNG

5,942 posts since May '03
    • <A href="http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/368533?page=8#post_9245191" rel=bookmark target=_blank><ABBR class=updated title=2009-07-17T23:25:12+08:00>17 Jul `09, 11:25PM </ABBR>

You mean the army don't allow the boys to take a shower before they leave the Pulau Tekong?
      Then what pride is there to serve the army when you aren't even allow to take a shower?
      Will they shoot you if you really insist on taking a shower? If not, could you all please use your brain and take a shower before you leave the army camp for goodness sake!
      And also please be smart enough to bring in one set of your non-havoc and non-offensive outside clothings when you leave the army camp.
      So having air-con buses to pick up and send army boys home is not relevant? You must be blind then.
<HR SIZE=1>Edited 7/21/2009 11:16 am by Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I predicted back in those days when I had to go home in stinking uniform cos I have to march 3km to the jetty and sit under the sun on the RPL. I was thinking, wow, I think I will stink in this uniform.

In those days, the buses are partially air conditioned so better to sit in a non air con bus. Now most buses are air conditioned so lan lan the whole bus have to deal with the stink.

Having said that, I feel so sad for us men who have to do NS and get ridiculed. NS boys also want to wear their Levis jean and polo T with sneakers. knn

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
While we are on the subject of dirty uniforms, how come nurses have to book out in theirs? Wouldn't their uniforms be crawling with germs?

Don't get me wrong, nursing is a noble profession and I'm not trying to flamebait but if we want to talk hygeine, wouldn't a nurse's uniform be a higher biohazard risk?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This former regular says that NSFs today are too nua, u want to go home from Changi Ferry Terminal to AMK? Run home in PT kit

For those staying in the west side, prepare for 24KM route march balik kampung from form up area opposite the terminal. Then stupid bitch no excuse to kbkb abt smelly NSF boys in bus :biggrin: