• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDL buay song NParks destroying crows nests and killing crows in Orchard road, saying it's cruel and inhumane

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sor20Luan-crow1.jpg

ne middle-aged Caucasian woman was seen taking issue with NParks’ attempts to trap the birds.

Describing their actions as “cruel and inhumane”, she asked the officers how they would feel if they were in the crows’ shoes, as the birds were simply trying to protect their babies, and being killed for doing nothing wrong!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...emoved-in-orchard-road-after-attacks-by-crows

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crows are pest. I once save an old auntie from it. Can't blame the crow though with auntie hair dye and perm. Looking like a bird nest.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll say it again: the PAP regime is an expert in destroying nature and heritage in Sinkieland, but loves to pretend to be champions at conserving them. :whistling:

Crows are only pests if you are involved with agriculture... hence the invention of the scarecrow. Crows are not really pests in an urban shithole that this island is. :cool:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crows are pest. I once save an old auntie from it. Can't blame the crow though with auntie hair dye and perm. Looking like a bird nest.
hanor, if auntie's hair and natural perm below is sexposed, it will be tough on her tuft and turf :tongue:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe introduce natural predators to control the number of crows?

Any Tiongs eat crows? :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These AMDL is a low Ses Back in their own country. But when come to Singapore they are like high class being , love to criticize.

How can she help in this area ?