• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG ambassador summoned to Chinese Foreign Ministry over offensive jokes

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL should make joke about his own Singapore MBS building.

"If you want to see the one of the worst (ugly) design building in the world come to Singapore. We build a ship shape structure on top of a building which is a few hundred meters above sea level. If there is a big tsunami today in Singapore we still have a ship to float on. Is Singapore government smarter better than Noah?"

If people don't laugh at his joke, he can say this is the joke he heard from one of this opposition parties ....

I think some brothers here are good at Photoshop and creative thinking can come up with a picture.

Oh I thought that it was more serious & that foreigners were involved.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky went the ROC on an official visit, old man pacified the PRC back then :smile::smile::smile:
Dick Lee even poked fun at the incident :p:p:p

Looks like there are many more cases where LHL has rubbed people the wrong way.

Sporeans are the "lesser mortals" & we are used to it but not foreigners. His father won't be around to bail him out in the future.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he offended richard hu and dhanabalan, to the point that both wanted to resign because of his comeuppance.

I thought looney Ah Loong gave Dhana two fucking big slaps across that blackie face.
I did not know Hu got the same as well.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought looney Ah Loong gave Dhana two fucking big slaps across that blackie face.

The Elder Lee has to intervene and do immediate damage control.
An Australian professor wrote this in his book which is ban in Singapore..

I think the title is Governace in Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he did not physically slap hu. but by ruffling thru' hu's ministry when he wasn't pm yet was like a big tight (virtual) slap.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he did not physically slap hu. but by ruffling thru' hu's ministry when he wasn't pm yet was like a big tight (virtual) slap.

Looney Ah Loong need not be PM to slap anyone around what.

What? You think Stinkapore is a fucking democracy to follow all those democratic stuff is it?
Then you go think long long and hope long long long.

Stinkapore is a fucking parody of democracy.
Show me any other democracies where the former PMs lived on and stayed on (at expense of the people) as Senior Minister / senior emeritus minister/senior generallissim emeritus mentor minister ?
Not just as single entities, but having offices and staff (fucking running dogs and toadies and clowns) , all paid for by the people.

Ah Loong, by virtual of having superior genes, and Dragon Prince and Field Marshallissimo, can do what ever fuck that he want.
Slapping those 2nd class citizens toadys and dogs to LKY and family.
And screwing and fucking us 4th class citizens.
After they imported FTs to be he 3rd class citizens.

What the fuck do you think he need to be PM to be a fucking dickhead since he already born as a dickhead.

LHL got bored with slapping and kicking his 2nd class citizens and running dogs and toadies.
So he now go around the world insulting other countries left and right as his god given right.

GOOD FOR HIM!
HE SHOULD MAKE HIMSELF FIELDMARSHALLISSIMO

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is one of the greatest mysteries of all time..

Did Pinky really slap Dhanabalan or not?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy goh said no. what do you think? :p

Eunuch Goh is such a blatant liar , same as all those maggots in white and LKY.
The day any of them tell the truth, that will be the day they will die.

The only thing you can rely on them is their fucking self interests and the lies that they can spew.