• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg]- Ahirrudin admits stabbing safe distancing enforcement officer, victim tried to pull the blade out of his chest but Ahirrudin pushed it deeper in

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1646750501846.png

Without warning, Ahirrudin removed the wooden sheath on the walking stick and stabbed the victim's chest with the concealed 20.8cm-long blade.
The victim tried to pull the blade out of his chest but Ahirrudin pushed it deeper in.

I just took a ruler to measure, knn 20.8cm is no joke bro.

Defence counsel Rajan Supramaniam said his client feels very sad for the victim and was "immeasurably remorseful" for his impulsive act.

Yeah get caught liao then balls shrink. Absolutely no reasons to be carrying such an overkill amount of concealed weapons in the first place, much less go on a rage and cause so much damage to a guy just doing his job. No pity from me, maximum punishment pls.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/m...enforcement-officer-almost-severing-his-thumb

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid m&d idiot should have listened to my uncle's advice by pulling the sda ear to mrt bud or supermarket wet mkt etc instead of stabbing.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wooden sheath on the walking stick that concealed a 20.8cm long blade? Wow, how he made it? Any blueprints available? Mine is just a normal walking stick I bought from lazada.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should clap this Lau Hero Mat for teaching these SDA Fucktards a good lesson.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is over 50yo, he won't get the cane. As expected from Islamic terrorists. A Chinese would only kao-peh kao-bu for half a day before giving the first punch. An Indian needs to be drunk to cause such trouble. Only Muslim terrorists pull such a stun out of the blue.

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
" Ahirrudin, 62, cried as he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of voluntarily causing grievous hurt to the officer "

so fierce to stab pple but cry in court

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
" Ahirrudin, 62, cried as he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of voluntarily causing grievous hurt to the officer "

so fierce to stab pple but cry in court
He should be tested to see if he is mentally retarded. I am shocked that someone will stab a govt officer over… stealing a $2 pandan leaf.