• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - A Singapore company charges you $7.50 to eat leftovers from high-end hotel buffets.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1663865210001.png

https://www.insider.com/treatsure-app-review-singapore-buffet-hotel-leftover-price-2022-9

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...d-hotel-buffets-i-put-it-to-the-test.6812879/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We approach sustainability-minded hospitality partners which see value in our mission and support what we do strongly," Wong said, citing hotels like Grand Hyatt, Accor Group, Shangri-La Group, and Furama Group as some of their partners. Treatsure only currently operates in Singapore

Oh no, another has succumbed to the satanic cult of sustainability. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Treatsure, launched in September 2017, calls itself a "buffet-in-a-box": People can download the app, make a trip to any of its dozenu partner hotels, and take out buffet leftovers for SG$10.50
KNN can my uncle leequest to eat there to feel high class or onlee can takeaway? KNN if takeaway can my uncle leequest leeleeverlee servid ? KNN If can leeleever add how much ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ny uncle think even during bau every buffet also serve leftover food it just a matter of leftover for how long KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that what restaurants blanjah their staff for lunch? Looks like some one's lunch actually got stolen. Fuck Looong and his lunch stealing thieves! :mad:
You could be right KNN during my uncle short stint as a waiter in a high class hotel the free meals they provided seemed like leftover from the leestoran buffet but also seemed like leftover for long time KNN maybe they will leesell the immediate leftover for $7.50 and provide the staffs with those leftover for longer time KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could be right KNN during my uncle short stint as a waiter in a high class hotel the free meals they provided seemed like leftover from the leestoran buffet but also seemed like leftover for long time KNN maybe they will leesell the immediate leftover for $7.50 and provide the staffs with those leftover for longer time KNN

At some NS units, NS boys sometimes get to eat the leftovers after the top officers had their gala party dinner. :wink:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This deal bo hua lah KNN have to travel speciallee there and not say $2 $3 pee pee KNN $7.50 might as well go nearby market buy fresher jipun meal KNN
You could be near to one of the hotels. If I live in Bras Basah Complex HDB I will go Stamford Swissotel. My only concern is the box is too small, and I cannot bring my own box. So it's ala carte and not extension of the original buffet.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could be near to one of the hotels. If I live in Bras Basah Complex HDB I will go Stamford Swissotel. My only concern is the box is too small, and I cannot bring my own box. So it's ala carte and not extension of the original buffet.
Nabeh you stay gcb area My uncle stay up mountain hill KNN you can bring own box and open up their box and put into your own box mah KNN don't think my uncle Don't know you think bring own box can get more ok KNN