• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 84 Year Old Elderly Driver Arrested After He Lost Control Of Car, Crashing Into And Killing His 2 Elderly Friends

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah..................otherwise, driver also die mah..............

Not all die or concuss at the same time... all vaxtards have a ticking time bomb inside their bodies, which will detonate at different times and under different circumstances. :cool:

You sound vaccinated. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be the new normal. All you 95% vaxtards better wake up, otherwise you die suddenly also 死得不明不白. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This would not have happened if he had been driving one of Elon's FSD Teslas.

model 3 is now very popular with old folks in sillycon valley. many of them have slow reflexes, and although their minds are still alert their bodies can’t react fast enough. many have leg motor and control issues, mixing up brake pedals with accelerator pedals. tesla autopilot or adas (advanced driver assistance) helps when it cums to senior drivers over 69 years old.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The medical test to qualify to drive for the over 65 should be revised as it emphasisze too much on hypertension and eyesight while not checking on other major medical problems.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all die or concuss at the same time... all vaxtards have a ticking time bomb inside their bodies, which will detonate at different times and under different circumstances. :cool:

You sound vaccinated. :wink:

boh lah.................i know all the evils of vaccines since over 20 years ago............

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
docs shouldn't be allowed to make the call on the "fit to drive" review as there s a conflict. Senior citizens that still owns a car and wants to drive are probably the high SES patients. As an elderly patient, they are more likely to have some kind of medical condition which the doc stands to lose the fees if he doesn't certify them "fit to drive"

the law should be clear and just cap the driving age to say 80 as a start. the safety of the driver and the people around should be more important
Doesn't work that way. One of my good friend is a very high SES lawyer in his 80s. Every time I get in his car, I get scared. LOL. And there is no Dr in Singapore that will give him a no go for driving. Even if the police ask for a medical opinion. He is still very mentally sharp, but the eyesight and hand co-ordination not as good as before. Having said that, because he is high SES, his car is an expensive luxury make with all the safety bells and whistles. So even if get into accident, I have some assurance it will be fine. LOL.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Must be some big fuck. My laupeh only 75 not allowed to drive anymore.

My neighbor is still driving at 95 and she's an excellent driver. She can park in a tiny garage with only inches to spare from tip to toe.

On the other hand the household across the road has a teenage daughter whose driving is atrocious.