• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 42-year-old sells 'S'pore's most expensive ice cream $70 per tub' homemade from HDB flat

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ice-cream.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/07/first...pores-most-expensive-ice-cream-from-hdb-flat/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get the curry flavour one at a fraction of that price from a certain unit at Mayfair.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
60% dumb sinkies loves it when things are expensive when they can get lot cheaper,same as towards pap,they tot expensive is good but later on will be like shit

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol… made from a lanjiao hdb flat and not even from some half fuck famous dessert chef.

Sinkies really love to get fuck in the ass with a rusty rod.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
As such, Chen doesn't consider his ice cream anything exceptional, and least of all atas.

"A lot of people say my ice cream is good. Honestly speaking, I just think it's palatable. It's going to sound very arrogant, but the reason why people think it's atas is because they just don't know what is out there. You have not travelled as much, maybe, or you have not eaten as much.

"My ice cream is just palatable. Okay lah. Boleh boleh, as they say in Malay.">>

This arrogant bastard is very good at ‘humble bragging’ and slamming the same idiots who buy from him

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just temporary, after a short while the novelty will die off n he'll soon be forgotten when something new props up...