• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg 1st educated monkeys - all thanks to small space sex Aunty Jo

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has a new definition to the meaning of the car sex terminology of "leah kow"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was quick.

Wild animals have to do it quick otherwise predators will swoop in and kill them. And eventually the species go extinct.

Only silly humans want to prolong sex, imbue all sorts of emotions to it, and engage in silly rituals such as foreplay and cuddling.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wild animals have to do it quick otherwise predators will swoop in and kill them. And eventually the species go extinct.

Only silly humans want to prolong sex, imbue all sorts of emotions to it, and engage in silly rituals such as foreplay and cuddling.

Jo Teo is like animal, I guess she's used to getting romps in changing rooms to come up with that conclusion.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jo Teo is like animal, I guess she's used to getting romps in changing rooms to come up with that conclusion.

B7E33F50-ADD9-4059-A174-0482FCF7FEDD.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely your customers also cum so fast?
Your whore mummy got customers that cum. I don’t have. Anyway how old are you m&d chinese doggie to think you can win by insulting me a whore? Didn’t I say age does not equal wisdom and some people will only grow old with no wisdom no kindness aka animals that should be blown up into pieces indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your whore mummy got customers that cum. I don’t have. Anyway how old are you m&d chinese doggie to think you can win by insulting me a whore? Didn’t I say age does not equal wisdom and some people will only grow old with no wisdom no kindness aka animals that should be blown up into pieces indeed.

Your Indian monkeys take long time to cum?? Maybe they like to poke your cheebye slowly to make their money worth. Your cheebye is so loose, it will take longer also.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely I want to take scissors cut out your cheebye!!

If you disagree means you need it for your whoring business! No cheebye no money. You fucking whore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess u have to wash off the monkey's sperm sprayed all over your car bonnet?

Why didn't the driver turn on the wipers to drive them away?

Driver and/or person recording the video were also perverts, wanted to see monkeys fuck up close. :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't the driver turn on the wipers to drive them away?

Driver and/or person recording the video were also perverts, wanted to see monkeys fuck up close. :biggrin:

the guy inside the car thought maybe can turn

the gal on mah

but too bad

Last edited: