• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 15 year old girl fights with beauty saloon woman, police called

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
317683454_5742136639178201_7042101224016041992_n.jpg

Our newspaper reported yesterday that a female customer had a conflict with the staff of the beauty salon outside the Bencoolen Building the day before yesterday afternoon, which alerted the police to the scene. Ms. Wang, a staff member of the beauty salon, told reporters afterwards that the female customer was dissatisfied after spending 15 yuan on eyebrow trimming and freckle removal.
After the incident was exposed, the above-mentioned female customer Ms. Lin (15 years old, student) was interviewed by this newspaper last night accompanied by a family member.
She said that she heard a beauty salon offering eyebrow trimming service for 5 yuan when she was passing by Four Horse Road, so she came to try it.
"The staff downstairs took me to the store. During the eyebrow trimming in the room, another beautician kept trying to sell me other services, but I refused."
Ms. Lin said that without consent, the beautician suddenly punctured her left temple twice quickly with a needle, and said "one $5!" and "two $10!" while puncturing, saying that she would remove the oil for her. Bubble.
She said that she was worried that it would be unsafe to question the other party in the store, so after paying $15, she went outside the store to find a beauty service salesperson, asked the name of the beauty salon and asked to confront the beautician.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ed-her-face-without-consent-1-poke-5.6842283/