• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy tales about PRC mei mei.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup i agree top 1st/2nd grade prcs mei mei would rather stay in china or head to the usa.....they are rich, modern wild and open....sg is still consider rather boring and constricted to them....

I once asked a china businessman what is the culture of "bao" mistresses in china is like. He said if you look at the top university in china, Fudan, Qinghua, Jiatong, you would see a lot of BMWs, Mercedes picking up china mei meis there. These are the top end where they are already been booked by the local china business men.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once asked a china businessman what is the culture of "bao" mistresses in china is like. He said if you look at the top university in china, Fudan, Qinghua, Jiatong, you would see a lot of BMWs, Mercedes picking up china mei meis there. These are the top end where they are already been booked by the local china business men.

happen in aust as well...all the china dolls...always with boys with flashy toys....no bm/benz and thats bye to u

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha what do u think?? u tell me bro

mini cooper is one of the cars that these china mei meis drive,heaps of them, i have seen one driving a 325...all rich spoilt puss!!!

Yah loh, the PRC mei mei here also tell me that, say in china only the "bao" mei mei gets to drive it. I replied, "So you want to bao me or not?" :wink: whahhahaa Some of these 20yo students here actually have cash bro.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah loh, the PRC mei mei here also tell me that, say in china only the "bao" mei mei gets to drive it. I replied, "So you want to bao me or not?" :wink: whahhahaa Some of these 20yo students here actually have cash bro.

Not all MM who drives good cars are being "bao". There are tons of rich people who comes from rich families in China. I have 2 very young female PRC clerks who dives a Porsche Cayenne and a BMW X6. There are also female professionals and entrepeuneurs who drive very nice cars and not all of them has "backing" behind them.

Those "bao" MM and those money grabbing whores in S'pore are just 2 extreme cases. Most MMs are just ordinary working class people like most of us.

Btw the standard mistress cars in China are red Honda Civic and VW Polo........

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

i concur...they are filthy rich and spoilt....damn....only child somemore....once i heard from a friend working in tvbj which was one of the organiser for the beauty peagents miss syd chinatown...gosh those rich spoilt prc mei meis play status and wealth with fellow contestants in china....the least richest and influential get bullied.....signed card like freee flow.......damn spoilt puss

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all MM who drives good cars are being "bao". There are tons of rich people who comes from rich families in China. I have 2 very young female PRC clerks who dives a Porsche Cayenne and a BMW X6. There are also female professionals and entrepeuneurs who drive very nice cars and not all of them has "backing" behind them.

Those "bao" MM and those money grabbing whores in S'pore are just 2 extreme cases. Most MMs are just ordinary working class people like most of us.

Btw the standard mistress cars in China are red Honda Civic and VW Polo........

Thanks for the info, red honda Civic or Type R? PRCs are rich nowadays. The 1s you see in Singapore are actually the "lower" status type that can't make it in China. The rich, affluent MMs all goes overseas to the states, UK, Australia. Even when the Yuan reach 6.3 to AUD now, the parents can still afford to send their kids here. There was an accident near Macquerie uni here last here. Driver PRC student that crashed his Ferrarri into a lamp post.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i concur...they are filthy rich and spoilt....damn....only child somemore....once i heard from a friend working in tvbj which was one of the organiser for the beauty peagents miss syd chinatown...gosh those rich spoilt prc mei meis play status and wealth with fellow contestants in china....the least richest and influential get bullied.....signed card like freee flow.......damn spoilt puss

Hey, should do a role reversal, keep hearing of Sg men kena con by PRCs mei mei in China. Maybe its time Sg men learn how to "con" these mei mei back. :wink:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, should do a role reversal, keep hearing of Sg men kena con by PRCs mei mei in China. Maybe its time Sg men learn how to "con" these mei mei back. :wink:

haha i wish i could....these rich spoilt pussies wldnt even blink an eye on you unless u are tall , handsome, rich or influential.....i had a friend who told me his friend got dump coz the he cldnt afford a 2k LV bag which the girl liked after a window shop....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha i wish i could....these rich spoilt pussies wldnt even blink an eye on you unless u are tall , handsome, rich or influential.....i had a friend who told me his friend got dump coz the he cldnt afford a 2k LV bag which the girl liked after a window shop....

Cannot fight with money. Fight with something else. These rich spoilt pussies have their way all this while. That is why no point fighting money with them. Next time if you are introduced to one don't pay attention to them, if she has an ugly friend, pay attention to her 1st. Even compliment her fugly bag look nicer then the 2K LV.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot fight with money. Fight with something else. These rich spoilt pussies have their way all this while. That is why no point fighting money with them. Next time if you are introduced to one don't pay attention to them, if she has an ugly friend, pay attention to her 1st. Even compliment her fugly bag look nicer then the 2K LV.

haha quite a good idea.......even some ugly ones are damn annoying at times...rich spoilt with bad attitudes all of them...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha quite a good idea.......even some ugly ones are damn annoying at times...rich spoilt with bad attitudes all of them...

That should be strategy you use when tackling these spoilt brats. They are used to people paying them attention throughout their lives. The more you ignore them, the more they would be interested why u are not paying attention to them in their LV, Versache dress.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That should be strategy you use when tackling these spoilt brats. They are used to people paying them attention throughout their lives. The more you ignore them, the more they would be interested why u are not paying attention to them in their LV, Versache dress.

haha and their dressing tooo they are always into their looks and dressing....always trying to attract thru their dressing, appearance, and their branded stuff.....

LV is the most hated brand now gosh so many of them are carrying...everytime i see a girl with lv damn it turns me off... followed by gucci and chanel....they are damn so china

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha and their dressing tooo they are always into their looks and dressing....always trying to attract thru their dressing, appearance, and their branded stuff.....

LV is the most hated brand now gosh so many of them are carrying...everytime i see a girl with lv damn it turns me off... followed by gucci and chanel....they are damn so china

Exactly, they buy these things to How Lian. If you say the stuff they buy is crap and have no dress sense it would embarrass them. Tell them you bring them to go shopping for better nicer looking cloths. Thats a date there already.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info, red honda Civic or Type R? PRCs are rich nowadays. The 1s you see in Singapore are actually the "lower" status type that can't make it in China. The rich, affluent MMs all goes overseas to the states, UK, Australia. Even when the Yuan reach 6.3 to AUD now, the parents can still afford to send their kids here. There was an accident near Macquerie uni here last here. Driver PRC student that crashed his Ferrarri into a lamp post.

Just the standard red Honda Civic and not type R.

There have tons of cash and only 1 child so its only normal that they put their money overseas and on their kid.

I have a male PRC clerk who drives a Merc and who just bought a RMB200,000italian sofa. Family in the fur business. I always wonder why he is working here. I have a colleague who pick up a girl who was eating alone in a restaurant only to find out later that she drives a Merc SLK and whose parents are some big shot army generals. So the moral ofthe story is never judge a book by its cover esp when you are in China.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, they buy these things to How Lian. If you say the stuff they buy is crap and have no dress sense it would embarrass them. Tell them you bring them to go shopping for better nicer looking cloths. Thats a date there already.

haha thats y i always walk pass them an exclaimed 村姑...and they would be very shocked, sad and annoyed