• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy Arab Ladies..... without their veils......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;mzWlHqNTwcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWlHqNTwcQ[/video]

So sad most of the Arab world are not so modern........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10262174_220417108152757_1297810914406951611_n.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turkish girl counted? Bonked one at a european uni while on exchange programme. ONS after a student party

Got FR bo? Not bad eh? Turkish gal. My closest was makan turkey that's all. Doubt I will get the chance to try Turkish abalone. Lucky you.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some Middle Eastern women are the hottest on the planet. Many would give the eastern europeans a run for their money in terms of physical beauty.
A pity that many wish to cover up for the sake of their religion.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all Arab women are clad in veils all the time, stop listening to bullshit from the media.

Some Arab countries are quite liberal e.g. Lebanon. Their women chiong nightspots frequently.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not all Arab are Muslim. There's Christian Arabs too and by Arab I don't mean only Saudi Arabia. What I meant is the whole Arab peninsula.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are considered the Semitic People.

Origin
A Semite is a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians/Syriacs and Babylonians), Ahlamu, Amalekites, Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites, Eblaites, Dilmunites, Hebrews (including Israelites and Jews), Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Shebans, Sabians, Ubarites and Ugarites. It was proposed at first to refer to the languages related to Hebrew by Ludwig Schlözer, in Eichhorn's "Repertorium", vol. VIII (Leipzig, 1781), p. 161. Through Eichhorn the name then came into general usage (cf. his "Einleitung in das Alte Testament" (Leipzig, 1787), I, p. 45). In his "Geschichte der neuen Sprachenkunde", pt. I (Göttingen, 1807) it had already become a fixed technical term.[3]

The word "Semitic" is derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in Genesis 5, Genesis 6, Genesis 1021, or more precisely from the Greek derivative of that name, namely Σημ (Sēm); the noun form referring to a person is Semite.

The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews. In an effort to categorise the peoples known to them, those closest to them in culture and language were generally deemed to be descended from their forefather Shem.

In Genesis 10:21–31, Shem is described as the father of Aram, Ashur, and Arpachshad: the Biblical ancestors of the Arabs, Aramaeans, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Sabaeans, and Hebrews, etc., all of whose languages are closely related; the language family containing them was therefore named "Semitic" by linguists.

The Canaanites, Amalekites and Amorites also spoke languages very closely related to Hebrew and attested in writing earlier, and are therefore termed Semitic in linguistics, despite being described in Genesis as sons of Ham. Shem is also described in Genesis as the father of Elam and Lud (Lydians). However the Elamite language is not classified as Semitic, but is a language isolate, while the Lydians by at least 700 BC spoke an Indo-European language.[4] Genesis makes no claims that all descendants of Shem necessarily preserved a similar language, indicating only that the languages of all peoples became thoroughly confused following the failure of the Tower of Babel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people