• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexual offence criminals are not expelled by NUS, while poor victim of sexual harassment is fired

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another proof that fortune has nothing to do with virtue. Unfortunate people met ccb people even if victim of sexual harassment also can get fired

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
40CE18E5-F760-4498-9A88-4E88FD2C65AE.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexual misconduct CRIMINALS also give two chances then expelled while I poor victim shouted at LJ Mccully ONCE only for sexual harassment get fired.
Fortunate people even be criminals also can get away with it while unfortunate people even be poor victims of crimes also will be accused and judged as trash by ccb people with ccb mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate people even be criminals also can get away with it while unfortunate people even be poor victims of crimes also will be accused and judged as trash by ccb people with ccb mouth.
Fortunate people like kt latha and LJ Mccully doing sexual harassment crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends who is your daddy.
No can’t be all the 26 cases got rich and well connected fathers. It’s a case of everyone wants to be a NICE guy and no one wants to do the right thing to fire sexual offence criminals when they should. Give chance to sexual offence criminals who give chance to poor victims like me and those molested raped etc?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to deal with such fortunate people that get away with crimes is for heaven to blow them up into pieces or whatever natural disaster or violent death accidents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No can’t be all the 26 cases got rich and well connected fathers. It’s a case of everyone wants to be a NICE guy and no one wants to do the right thing to fire sexual offence criminals when they should. Give chance to sexual offence criminals who give chance to poor victims like me and those molested raped etc?
Ya did these nice guys ever think who gives chance to poor victims whose photos get stolen and spread to India Iran with all the filthy animals insulting them sluts for years?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya did these nice guys ever think who gives chance to poor victims whose photos get stolen and spread to India Iran with all the filthy animals insulting them sluts for years?

Everyone play nice so the rare truly good people like me that do not play nice but do the right thing in my job get accused and sabotaged by the bad guys when they get the chance to do so when I become poor victim of sexual harassment. Ya unfortunate good people do the right thing only to get “revenge” from scumbags in return.