• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Sexual Harassment ! In Sunnybank Motel - Weird Thingz Happened in Oz...

axe168

Bros guess what ? I woke up this morning - in Brisbane Sunnybank Motel. and I found a note at my doorway, it said 'I love you very much! XX from your secret admirer'...

I never know there are so many stray chickens around... No wonder my chicken farm loss business lately. I suspect she's the old fart next door, hahaha..

Bros guess what ? I woke up this morning - in Brisbane Sunnybank Motel. and I found a note at my doorway, it said 'I love you very much! XX from your secret admirer'...

I never know there are so many stray chickens around... No wonder my chicken farm loss business lately. I suspect she's the old fart next door, hahaha..

Are you sure that it is not the balding bloke at the reception?

So where have u gone? Sex thread u will come in.

Just finished a 3 weeks ICT and a week long holiday in Vietnam with wife. I'm in Hanoi now. Flying home tonight :biggrin:

When I'm back, I'll start a thread on holidaying in North Vietnam. I found Sapa to be interesting. My wife and I love the place.

Muthukali

Just finished a 3 weeks ICT and a week long holiday in Vietnam with wife. I'm in Hanoi now. Flying home tonight :biggrin:

When I'm back, I'll start a thread on holidaying in North Vietnam. I found Sapa to be interesting. My wife and I love the place.

Dey, bo jio.... Hanoi..... u jalan jalan Hang Bak? There is a beli nice Pho Bo stall just outside the main road.
U travel by train to Sapa? homestay with the minorities? I remember u got fetish with their dressing hor. LMAO.

Dey, bo jio.... Hanoi..... u jalan jalan Hang Bak? There is a beli nice Pho Bo stall just outside the main road.
U travel by train to Sapa? homestay with the minorities? I remember u got fetish with their dressing hor. LMAO.

My wife lah, stubborn, refused to book the train tickets early as her friends told her that the tickets are readily available. My brother advised me otherwise. In the end, he was right. The tickets were hoarded by the numerous travel agents and a local sleeper ticket which costs 150k dong suddenly becomes 40usd. In the end, we settle for the sleeper bus which was uncomfortable. My wife paid the price with me KPKB all the way from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.

The tribal girls got married at a very young age. They can get married from as young as 12. You will see my young girls with babies and these girls don't look older than 16. Some of them are quite chio. The tribal women ages fast and by the time they reaches 30, they look like they are late 40s. I still have a wish to bed one minority girl. :biggrin:

Muthukali

My wife lah, stubborn, refused to book the train tickets early as her friends told her that the tickets are readily available. My brother advised me otherwise. In the end, he was right. The tickets were hoarded by the numerous travel agents and a local sleeper ticket which costs 150k dong suddenly becomes 40usd. In the end, we settle for the sleeper bus which was uncomfortable. My wife paid the price with me KPKB all the way from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.

The tribal girls got married at a very young age. They can get married from as young as 12. You will see my young girls with babies and these girls don't look older than 16. Some of them are quite chio. The tribal women ages fast and by the time they reaches 30, they look like they are late 40s. I still have a wish to bed one minority girl. :biggrin:

all flocked to other parts of SEA due to flooding in BKK. Im waiting to see all your pixs. Cheers.

No pics lah. The pretty ones refused to take picture with me leh. I think I become too uncle already. It's been 3 months since i last visited this emigration folder and suddenly, migrating to Australia seem so much difficult than 3 months ago. I'm currently studying the higher nitec course in electrical engineering to get myself qualified as an electrician and I'm shivering in my pants now as I do not know how far the goal post will shift in 3 years time when I finish the course!