• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexual Harassment at Workplace!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro u are right , a lot of men like to pamper them like princess .. Really spoil market .

By the way bro , where u find so many " lobang " to finger ? Sibey ho :wink:

This one lucky one. Find at pet forum. Pretend to ask her for advice. Then ask her out, test water by holding her waist, hand when crossing the road. No rejection. Then mai tu liao. Bring her to the park and start action. But now she's angry with me. Knn, no chance to stick my dick into her. But what I love about PRC women is, they know how to keep their pussies smelling really nice. Slurp~~~

I swear if God gives me another chance and she goes out with me again, I will take a naked picture of me fucking her and give you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most women I know are in Facebook to show off and chit chat. Those in Trivia Folder? I don't know whether they are real women.:eek:

U better becareful in trivia with those newhalf :wink: they pretends to talk about shopping and food . if u started a thread on " what is the best razor to shave facial hairs " all of them will pop up :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one lucky one. Find at pet forum. Pretend to ask her for advice. Then ask her out, test water by holding her waist, hand when crossing the road. No rejection. Then mai tu liao. Bring her to the park and start action. But now she's angry with me. Knn, no chance to stick my dick into her. But what I love about PRC women is, they know how to keep their pussies smelling really nice. Slurp~~~

I swear if God gives me another chance and she goes out with me again, I will take a naked picture of me fucking her and give you :wink:

She angry with u because u just finger her ? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, women are also spoilt by men. If men were more firm, then the women will know their place. My little tigress will never question me when I go out.

Indeed. Even Shakespeare knows about this. Read 'The Taming of the Shrew'.

If you don't put your foot down and be firm, a woman loses all respect and all hell breaks loose, and usually it begins with petty nitpicking and nagging. A woman wants a man whom she can look up to, not as equals.

Seen people walking with pet dogs in public? Why is it that some dogs eagerly respond to the owner's commands, while other dogs look like they don't give a damn? It really speaks volumes regarding the character of that dog owner. A poorly trained dog will be a nuisance. A well-trained dog is a joy to be around.

It's a similar thing with women. Admittedly, the rot begins from young, when fathers fail to discipline their precocious little princesses.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sexual harassment of women should become a thing of the past.

Our women-folk all over the world ought to be protected from sexual predators and opportunists out to have a good time.

These wily slimy predators are found everywhere (some sadly are women themselves) and may also be in the form of a senior office executives or holding positions of power.

However, in all fairness, women should also refrain from "getting too close to such office executives" just to further their careers and climb the corporate ladder of success much faster then other self-respecting women-folk or even men.

It is an undeniable fact that these sort of "immoral behaviour" among women is quite common in many organisations, including the Singapore Civil Service (uniform services included). There have been rumours that many women made it up the ladder of success NOT by possessing sheer and outright intelligence but by the mere fact that they were women.

The women in the news lately are some very good examples. True to the proverbial saying that, "behind every man's success is a women". The same is also true that "behind every man's doom and failure is also a women".

Ancient history also has many such examples of wily, cunning and slimy humans in the form of Cleopatras and Delilahs. We have modern day Monica Lewinskys, Cecilia Sues, Lauras and many other unknown ones from the past and present. The disease is also going to spread to many unsuspecting men in the near future.

Singapore has laws laid down in the Penal Code, Women Charter and even the Shariah laws that protect young girls under 13 and 16 years of age, respectively. Similarly the Shariah Law also spells out these in "iddah" and "mutaah".

From the days of the Blackwell Sisters (depicted in the book "They Dared To be Doctors"), women in Victorian England and even in Singapore have been given equal rights. Generally these species have never been taken advantage of.

In the past, there had been great women leaders like Helen of Troy and Dido of Sparta. Modern times too have seen the likes of Margaret Thatcher, Lady Eva Peron and Golda Meir.

So women are in a position to make genuine demands for their protection and well-being all over the world and refused to be treated as mere chattels.

In conclusion, women species should always be protected, respected and cherished by men for from their wombs come great thinkers, philosophers and honest leaders.

I love my late Mother so much.............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sexual harassment of women should become a thing of the past.

Our women-folk all over the world ought to be protected from sexual predators and opportunists out to have a good time.

These wily slimy predators are found everywhere (some sadly are women themselves) and may also be in the form of a senior office executives or holding positions of power.

However, in all fairness, women should also refrain from "getting too close to such office executives" just to further their careers and climb the corporate ladder of success much faster then other self-respecting women-folk or even men.

It is an undeniable fact that these sort of "immoral behaviour" among women is quite common in many organisations, including the Singapore Civil Service (uniform services included). There have been rumours that many women made it up the ladder of success NOT by possessing sheer and outright intelligence but by the mere fact that they were women.

The women in the news lately are some very good examples. True to the proverbial saying that, "behind every man's success is a women". The same is also true that "behind every man's doom and failure is also a women".

Ancient history also has many such examples of wily, cunning and slimy humans in the form of Cleopatras and Delilahs. We have modern day Monica Lewinskys, Cecilia Sues, Lauras and many other unknown ones from the past and present. The disease is also going to spread to many unsuspecting men in the near future.

Singapore has laws laid down in the Penal Code, Women Charter and even the Shariah laws that protect young girls under 13 and 16 years of age, respectively. Similarly the Shariah Law also spells out these in "iddah" and "mutaah".

From the days of the Blackwell Sisters (depicted in the book "They Dared To be Doctors"), women in Victorian England and even in Singapore have been given equal rights. Generally these species have never been taken advantage of.

In the past, there had been great women leaders like Helen of Troy and Dido of Sparta. Modern times too have seen the likes of Margaret Thatcher, Lady Eva Peron and Golda Meir.

So women are in a position to make genuine demands for their protection and well-being all over the world and refused to be treated as mere chattels.

In conclusion, women species should always be protected, respected and cherished by men for from their wombs come great thinkers, philosophers and honest leaders.

I love my late Mother so much.............

What about woman wearing low-cut dress in office to harass men and their boss ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just approach her and tell her you are harassed by her dressing! Is it that difficult?

So why don't u woman just approach the one who harass you in the office rather then talking about woman's rights ? :wink: double standard ? :wink: Thankyou for showing us woman character :wink: