• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex-for-grades lecturer has 'lips sealed' at court

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NUS_lecturer_has_lips_sealed_in_court-topImage.jpg

He displayed his usual calmness when he arrived in court with his entourage of law professionals.

But unlike his past two court appearances, Tey Tsun Hang, 41, the law lecturer at the centre of an alleged sex-for-grades scandal, declined to speak to the media yesterday.

All he told The New Paper was "I have to go through the motions" and headed straight to the courtroom.

The one-hour pre-trial conference was closed to the media.

In his previous court appearances, Tey had handwritten notes prepared for the media.

But yesterday, he made a conscious effort to refrain from speaking and at one point, used his hand to make a zipping action over his lips.

Tey’s lawyer said that a nine-day trial has been tentatively set for mid-October.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remind me of this chikopek lecturer at singapore uni way back then.... max le blonde .... now sudah tua, sama gua ...:o

jw5

Loyal
If his student had all her lips sealed, he wouldn't have any trouble now.

jw5

Loyal
It is hard to resist a young pussy when you're getting older, somemore it was delivered to you free.

Even if he couldn't resist the lower lips, he should have done better to ensure her upper lips remained sealed.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The student is a lawyer, she is suppose to impress people with her talking. The only time when a woman stop talking is when she is giving a blowjob.

Even if he couldn't resist the lower lips, he should have done better to ensure her upper lips remained sealed.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. Rumpole is merely a sympathiser of Prof Tey. Believing that Tey had been fixed.

Bingo!

Below is my photograph for easy identification by ISD agents.

Am still trying to figure out how to have a Youtube video or a Picture shown directly in my post (like that more impact mah!) rather than just having an http address link or as an attachment, please provide simple directions if anyone knows how - I no techie lah.

Attachments

• darth_vader_2_Top_5_baddies-s500x401-24867-580.jpg
    darth_vader_2_Top_5_baddies-s500x401-24867-580.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bingo!

Below is my photograph for easy identification by ISD agents.

Am still trying to figure out how to have a Youtube video or a Picture shown directly in my post (like that more impact mah!) rather than just having an http address link or as an attachment, please provide simple directions if anyone knows how - I no techie lah.

Very easy.

Go to YT
Copy the video link on the address bar OR
Click Share on the bottom of the video, then copy the video link out.

Come to your Sammyboy Post.
See the icon above with the film image?
Click on it.
Paste your video link
Press OK

There, your video is posted to your post.

:smile: