• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Seven Things Xi Needs to Nail in 2017

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's who in the Communist Party:

2livvgo.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-china-yearforward/

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't look anywhere further, in 2017 just destroy USA. EU will automatically sink by itself.

All war fronts - Nuke, Conventional, Economic, Diplomatic, Financial, Cyber, Information, Bio-Chemical, Space etc

Make sure there is no 2018 for USA.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is in the plan for Pinky Loong in 2017? Continue to make more comedies like Terrex-Gate or Retirees-Environment-Conservationist?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
may i exchange a pointer to pm lee. i have nothing against pm lee and i wish him well but i really think he should side with president Xi. even LKY wants to see reunification of Taiwan and China. did you all notice anything about the 7 members in the communist party? Xi is only 63, xiao qiang is also 61 and the rest is already in their 70's. it's going to be a long way and i know that xi is going to consolidate power until the day he pass on. he had made far too many enemies in cleaning up the corruption thriving in the past. the only way for him to survive is to grasp on to his power. it makes no common sense to go against him.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's going to be a long way and i know that xi is going to consolidate power until the day he pass on. he had made far too many enemies in cleaning up the corruption thriving in the past. the only way for him to survive is to grasp on to his power.

Xi Jinping won't survive long politically. The CCP might even do a Trump shock later this year. He isn't Mao Zedong.