• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seven men in Kelantan get warning notices for wearing shorts at restaurant

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seven men in Kelantan get warning notices for wearing shorts at restaurant​

• NATION
  • Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023
    1:04 PM MYT
1988444.jpg

TANAH MERAH: Seven men here were given warning notices for wearing thigh-length shorts by the Kelantan Religious Affairs Department (JHEAIK) on Friday (March 17).

The seven were at a 'sisha' outlet during a joint operation by the Tanah Merah District Council, the Tanah Merah Health Department, the National Anti-Drug Agency (AADK) and JHEAIK, Malay language daily Sinar Harian reported.

Sources from the district council told Sinar Harian that the raid was organised following complaints of 'shisha' smoking at a restaurant near Gertak Chaber.

"We seized seven 'shisha' pipes and issued a warning notice to the operator.

"At the same time, the Health Department issued 11 compound notices totalling RM1,900 under the Control of Tobacco Product Regulations 2004.

"Five compound notices worth a total of RM1,500 were also issued for food safety violations at the restaurant," the source told Sinar on Saturday (March 18).

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ning-notices-for-wearing-shorts-at-restaurant

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Seven men in Kelantan get warning notices for wearing shorts at restaurant​

• NATION
  • Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023
    1:04 PM MYT
1988444.jpg

TANAH MERAH: Seven men here were given warning notices for wearing thigh-length shorts by the Kelantan Religious Affairs Department (JHEAIK) on Friday (March 17).

The seven were at a 'sisha' outlet during a joint operation by the Tanah Merah District Council, the Tanah Merah Health Department, the National Anti-Drug Agency (AADK) and JHEAIK, Malay language daily Sinar Harian reported.

Sources from the district council told Sinar Harian that the raid was organised following complaints of 'shisha' smoking at a restaurant near Gertak Chaber.

"We seized seven 'shisha' pipes and issued a warning notice to the operator.

"At the same time, the Health Department issued 11 compound notices totalling RM1,900 under the Control of Tobacco Product Regulations 2004.

"Five compound notices worth a total of RM1,500 were also issued for food safety violations at the restaurant," the source told Sinar on Saturday (March 18).

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ning-notices-for-wearing-shorts-at-restaurant

The moslem PAS in kelatan said that wearing shorts above the knees is the same as showing your cock in public.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to go Kelantan then ?

The Jungle Railway​

The Jungle Railway is one of the great train journeys of Southeast Asia, spanning the length of Peninsula Malaysia through its rugged interior. Officially known as the East Coast Railway Line (ECRL), the Jungle Railway travels from Johor Bahru near the Singapore-Malaysia border in the south, to Tumpat near the Thailand border on the east coast.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to go Kelantan then ?

The Jungle Railway​

The Jungle Railway is one of the great train journeys of Southeast Asia, spanning the length of Peninsula Malaysia through its rugged interior. Officially known as the East Coast Railway Line (ECRL), the Jungle Railway travels from Johor Bahru near the Singapore-Malaysia border in the south, to Tumpat near the Thailand border on the east coast.
From tumpat, it used to be linked to haatyai and sonkhla via golok. I think the link to golok negleted by mlaysn railway. But thai side, from golok can go all the way to bangkok.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as they continue doing this, I know where I can stretch my Sg dollar. There's always a place on earth where you will feel rich