• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia house in Johor deteriorated badly. Many house owners at newly completed Eco Setia Garden and Bukit Indah Condo (Sky Executives) face daunting task settling those defects in their so call completed house. SEC may be the next casualty.

I can appreciate your effort to keep us informed all this things. Those who think that this is non issue will have themselves blame later. Keep up the good job!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
highflyer , cslong, relaxman are all the same person posting. they make the same grammatical errors, write in the same style, and also misspell the same names (Suasana as sausana). In fact, most malaysians know how to spell "Suasana" properly, it's a common malay word. cslong has a house in P11 that's why he's desperate to talk down ecoworld. he's posting bad about SEC now because he didn't like what I post in princess cove, although he didn't realize i posted very very few comments there due to my respect to bro Zelphon. then, joker posted about bluewave hotel in princess cove thread. Next to bluewave hotel is not a good point for a condo!!

this forum has degenerated somewhat of late :( .

btw just checked the traffic cams. 1st link no jam, 2nd link jam. looks like jam has shifted over to the 2nd link.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do your comparison correctly. See carefully the projects in progress.....not completed project!

BDO perjiranan 12 - 1 unit (to be completed 2016)
Seri Austin Pearl 1 & 2 - 0 unit (to be completed 2015)
Seri Austin Jade 1 & 2 - 0 unit (to be completed 2017)
Pelangi Indah Chantique - 0 unit (to be completed 2016)
Nusantara Prima - 6 units (to be completed 2015)
Setia Eco Cascadia - 162 units!!!!

This is clear sign of panic selling. Hope you get it.

Excellent analysis. Now i really smell something fishy going on at SEC.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Setia house in Johor deteriorated badly. Many house owners at newly completed Eco Setia Garden and Bukit Indah Condo (Sky Executives) face daunting task settling those defects in their so call completed house. SEC may be the next casualty.

Are you sure houses at SEG and Sky Exec are so bad? Can anyone verify this? BI Condo location is not bad.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure houses at SEG and Sky Exec are so bad? Can anyone verify this? BI Condo location is not bad.

BI condo location is confirmed good. Better than over at tebrau here.
setia quality is so-so. But for investment you go for location. Hope this helps.
D'rich also not bad except my only concern is if it's near giant as I recall, there are rows and rows of chiong ktv pubs there. so might get messy for own staying.
good luck.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
highflyer , cslong, relaxman are all the same person posting. they make the same grammatical errors, write in the same style, and also misspell the same names (Suasana as sausana). In fact, most malaysians know how to spell "Suasana" properly, it's a common malay word. cslong has a house in P11 that's why he's desperate to talk down ecoworld. he's posting bad about SEC now because he didn't like what I post in princess cove, although he didn't realize i posted very very few comments there due to my respect to bro Zelphon. then, joker posted about bluewave hotel in princess cove thread. Next to bluewave hotel is not a good point for a condo!!

this forum has degenerated somewhat of late :( .

btw just checked the traffic cams. 1st link no jam, 2nd link jam. looks like jam has shifted over to the 2nd link.

Well malpaso.... I have tried to refrain myself but your persistence in implicating me in your argument with others is totally uncalled for. Infact i have already forgiven you for directing your bro ctsbh, vohkster and snowbird to insult me. If you dont like what i say, argue with me intellectually. Dont be a hypocrite.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
malpaso = snowbird = ctsbh = vohkster are the same person posting. FYI, I am good in identifying people base on their emotion. There are many similarities especially the vulgarities and rudeness shown. Malpaso role is like a master to snowbird, ctsbh and vohkster. Two of nick are already under moderation due to their rude posting. Malpaso you are mother of all HYPOCRITES!

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn shiok… After putting some "junks" on ignored status,
i can't see their "shit" stirring anymore unless i specifically click to view!
Everything suddenly feels so much cleaner & fresher now.
Good riddance. :wink:

:cool:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Asusguy.... i cannot deny the location of BI condo is good but try avoid all SP Setia properties now. At least until they settle their crisis first. I repost some of the defects posted from some owners from BI condos for your view.... horrendous.

defect1.jpg

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
when most agent post a sale, they don't put "BDO perjiranan 12". try to type setia eco cascadia foresta you also get 0 units for sale.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...=&mbu=&xbu=&lo=&wp=&wv=&wa=&ht=&au=&sby=&ns=1

so i guess that means SEC phase 1 no one selling based on cslong expert analysis.

aiyaaaa. sor hai lor.

Purposely try to act blur on the logic? BDO perjiranan 12 also have phase 1 and 2. All of them are in progress just like SEC. So trying to mislead the forumer again?

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Asusguy.... i cannot deny the location of BI condo is good but try avoid all SP Setia properties now. At least until they settle their crisis first. I repost some of the defects posted from some owners from BI condos for your view.... horrendous.

View attachment 18318

Thanks for the advise. The defects are quite bad.