• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason i highlight the crisis that SP Setia is facing now is to let potential buyers (especially the sub sales) to avoid this property until it is fully completed. So many SEC owners are abandoning ship now as shown in propertyguru (i call it panick selling). This phenomena is really serious as no property in JB have come to this stage except SEC where owners are hastily letting go their units (i mean lots of them) even before the units are completed. They are not stupid and if you really keen on SEC, wait and see the complete unit before you decide. As for the current owners, my advise is sell if can gain profit. I apologise to those who feel offended by my information given in this thread but you know well all this news are real. The forumers here deserve the right to know all the truth about SP Setia before deciding on investing or selling their property in SEC. I hope my good intention will not be misunderstood. Those who doesnt believe the info i posted here and still believe SEC is a good bet, they can just ignore what i say. Those who believe it, pls help me spread this info to others so that others will not be in the dark.You guys can look at the quality of current VP'ed Bukit Indah Condo. Totally craps.

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: like that endless wor....repeat and repeat and repeat and.....

Hmm.....what if someone repeat and repeat and repeat and....saying the chinese developments will be built on reclaim land and......:rolleyes:

You sound bery old ley, so long-winded...sorry if I have offended you hor, but forumers know that I am talking about facts :biggrin:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: like that endless wor....repeat and repeat and repeat and.....

Hmm.....what if someone repeat and repeat and repeat and....saying the chinese developments will be built on reclaim land and......:rolleyes:

You sound bery old ley, so long-winded...sorry if I have offended you hor, but forumers know that I am talking about facts :biggrin:

Is okay organic. I wont be offended la. As i mention earlier, just take it as a gentle reminders. Since there are also many new forumers now, they may miss the earlier thread. I will post some new info on the related issues soon.

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
onn.jpg

curious to find out what is meant by panick selling

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 18307

curious to find out what is meant by panick selling

If you wanted to compare with other properties, pls check those which are uncompleted and are in progress project. Such as Pearl 1 & 2, Jade of Seri Austin, Perjiranan 12 BDO , Chantique of Pelangi Indah. Very less people are selling their properties in these projects compare to SEC. Hope you understand what i mean.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is actually difficult to tell from high (potential) transaction volume. Take stock market for example, is a high volume counter good or bad? It depends on whether the transacted prices trend upwards or sliding down. Unfortunately, this information is not readily available in MY housing market.

Take Sg market as an example. In recent years until the recent downturn, many housing transactions were executed, new or under constructions; yet, even more houses were advertised for sale, some from only one estate. I wouldn't read too much into this without other backing information.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wanted to compare with other properties, pls check those which are uncompleted and are in progress project. Such as Pearl 1 & 2, Jade of Seri Austin, Perjiranan 12 BDO , Chantique of Pelangi Indah. Very less people are selling their properties in these projects compare to SEC. Hope you understand what i mean.

Do you know how much they bot during the initial phase?:o

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it panick selling in b'onn or SEC ?
i hope my search in prop guru is correctly done

Do your comparison correctly. See carefully the projects in progress.....not completed project!

BDO perjiranan 12 - 1 unit (to be completed 2016)
Seri Austin Pearl 1 & 2 - 0 unit (to be completed 2015)
Seri Austin Jade 1 & 2 - 0 unit (to be completed 2017)
Pelangi Indah Chantique - 0 unit (to be completed 2016)
Nusantara Prima - 6 units (to be completed 2015)
Setia Eco Cascadia - 162 units!!!!

This is clear sign of panic selling. Hope you get it.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the rest of our neighbours at SEC but can we stick to the main reason i started this thread? To share our coming journey at our future retirement / weekend home?? All other points are duly noted but it is really getting repetitive and old... :(

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the rest of our neighbours at SEC but can we stick to the main reason i started this thread? To share our coming journey at our future retirement / weekend home?? All other points are duly noted but it is really getting repetitive and old... :(

As mention, to you this is an old info but to others this is new. Lets us not stop genuine information from flowing. All investor or potential investors of SEC deserve to know more about its Developer. This is all the reason we are here. When the developer is in crisis, is up to investors to decide whether to be passive or proactive handling these circumstances. I am sure there are also many are like you who still have faith with SP Setia, hoping everything will be just fine during the completion of project. Really nothing wrong with that too.....however you must face the risk.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia house in Johor deteriorated badly. Many house owners at newly completed Eco Setia Garden and Bukit Indah Condo (Sky Executives) face daunting task settling those defects in their so call completed house. SEC may be the next casualty.

Last edited:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cslong you seems to be like a house critic going on a round Robin to point out what's wrong with the developments. It was EB in the west. Then SEC in the central. Next is senibong cove in the east?:wink:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia house in Johor deteriorated badly. Many house owners at newly completed Eco Setia Garden and Bukit Indah Condo (Sky Executives) face daunting task settling those defects in their so call completed house. SEC may be the next casualty.

People may be trying to sell now since its reaching TOP (me included). There may be more Singaporeans buying this project compared to the other projects you compared with. So naturally there would be higher percentage wanting to try to sell to test market. But panic selling ? Ha ha....

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on your professional expertise, what is the build quality and design of Adda Heights houses, say Greystones? What price should one pay for a Greystones to be considered fair value?

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cslong you seems to be like a house critic going on a round Robin to point out what's wrong with the developments. It was EB in the west. Then SEC in the central. Next is senibong cove in the east?:wink:

Wahahaha....Manhattan, dun sabotage bro Potter ley, kana hook on will be like 鬼缠身,no ending de :biggrin: