• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can translate for the adik here?
Dwelling house renovation, a respected 46 year old high school teacher female teacher ladder to inspect the toilet when the situation actually slip decoration fall, head trauma, ear bleeding emergency transport to hospital, and died two weeks later.

Staircase v dangerous.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Site inspection is dangerous, especially in dark interior n without fall protection barrier for staircase n air well.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always Always & always remember DO NOT ENTER to construction site - see see look look, take photo,picture.

In Singapore I don't, in Malaysia I do :biggrin:

Sites in Singapore are much more cramped, there are more heavy machinery and the workers are a lot more rushed, therefore accidents are more prone to occur.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore I don't, in Malaysia I do :biggrin:

Sites in Singapore are much more cramped, there are more heavy machinery and the workers are a lot more rushed, therefore accidents are more prone to occur.

at your own risk - will never know........ be safe n think the love one in your family..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
at your own risk - will never know........ be safe n think the love one in your family..

Driving on Singapore road is a lot more dangerous with crazy drivers swerving into your lane at high speed or taxis jamming break to pick up passengers. Just avoid the hazardous areas at the site.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

for our side (north east) the important transport announcement will be (1) MRT link to JB from woodland (2) completion of electric double tracking KTM railway line (basically an upgrade) from Gemas to JB sentral. There will be a stop in kempas which is about 12 km away from SEC.

https://www.google.com.my/maps/dir/...x2ba86d08e694a230!2m2!1d103.721667!2d1.535556

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
for our side (north east) the important transport announcement will be (1) MRT link to JB from woodland (2) completion of electric double tracking KTM railway line (basically an upgrade) from Gemas to JB sentral. There will be a stop in kempas which is about 12 km away from SEC.

https://www.google.com.my/maps/dir/...x2ba86d08e694a230!2m2!1d103.721667!2d1.535556

Only Pandan Bridge expansion is important to me at Desa Tebrau :biggrin:

RTS, Pasir Gudang Highway expansion and IKEA are just bonus.

traxxas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could see SouthKey progressing from EDL, a lot of heavy machinery at the site. Austin Height water theme park is progressing also...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi future neighbours :smile: sharing some pics i took earlier this month

eastern side (entrance 2) to SEC under construction (right side is aurora)
east entrance 2.jpg

commercial building being constructed
ecohub.jpg

beginnings of the town park and pond, view from the north facing south
town park1.jpg

town park2.jpg

traxxas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you managed to see the Business hub site?

Foresta precinct should be ready by this year end, I heard more or less confirmed.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you managed to see the Business hub site?

Foresta precinct should be ready by this year end, I heard more or less confirmed.

are you talking about eco-hub, which is where the water towers are ? yup, that's the construction progress in my pic (2nd pic from the top)

you gonna pimp up your foresta unit and stay ?

traxxas

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you talking about eco-hub, which is where the water towers are ? yup, that's the construction progress in my pic (2nd pic from the top)

you gonna pimp up your foresta unit and stay ?

Yup, that's right, the Eco-hub. Did you manage to go inside a bit to see?

I brought for own stay.