• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx Nextreal for sharing these pics!

Ya, the floor and staircase will be slippery when wet and sometime you can't even see there a patch of water on the floor. Anyone knows where to get staircase edge protector? I find the Foresta showhouse staircases edge were a bit sharp, not very comfortable when stepping on it.

Was told by the sales staff the staircase edge will not be shape when hand over to buyers.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all your compliments.

These were taken in a hurry, without proper lighting. It doesn't help when the sign outside says "No Photography". :biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
see the effects.. change yr mind?..:p
wood.JPG

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
zero damage. (come with it).

e pic just lisiao bro mal..:p

bro... i malaysian.. cheapo one. i won't do timber flooring. as for laminate.. i felt like bro 12 say,, got floating feeling. house is house, must be practical, the glossy tiles is nice enuff and easy to mop... another prob of timber floor.. the SEC 3 years ago is oil palm estate. termites... ackcherly sec house is not cheap but setia is cheapo to not give me timber floor. i ask for wooden bannister for staircase oso SE say "fat hope". :wink: :smile:

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro... i malaysian.. cheapo one. i won't do timber flooring. as for laminate.. i felt like bro 12 say,, got floating feeling. house is house, must be practical, the glossy tiles is nice enuff and easy to mop... another prob of timber floor.. the SEC 3 years ago is oil palm estate. termites... ackcherly sec house is not cheap but setia is cheapo to not give me timber floor. i ask for wooden bannister for staircase oso SE say "fat hope". :wink: :smile:

I have nearly slipped several times in my JB house with the glossy tiles before when the floor was wet. They are nice to look at and easy to mop, but be very careful.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nearly slipped several times in my JB house with the glossy tiles before when the floor was wet. They are nice to look at and easy to mop, but be very careful.

that is probably very true. damn! those timber laminates, they pop after a while and if not careful, ie cannot mop too wet etc

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much do you think was the renovation at the Jupiter showhouse? My mum felt in love with the design when we visited the show house last Sunday.

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the furniture, cabinets and carpentry, mirrors, fabric, false ceiling, lighting and air con, I reckon it would cost in excess of S$120k in Singapore.

Don't know how cheap or expensive these are in Malaysia.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much do you think was the renovation at the Jupiter showhouse? My mum felt in love with the design when we visited the show house last Sunday. ��

200k or more. RM. not worth la.. do so nice for what. go for functional and uncluttered.. ez to clean, mop, too much furniture dust hide everyhere

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much do you think was the renovation at the Jupiter showhouse? My mum felt in love with the design when we visited the show house last Sunday. ��

oh..rem to include wooden flooring $$. :wink:

ah bang house always nice nice one and colorful. :biggrin:

Last edited: