• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso. I am not sure. Never checked but I guess it will be in the 3rd quarter. I hope to check out SEC during the Good Friday weekend. But Nexrreal said he had difficulty getting into SEC....wonder what held him up.
By the way, I am always expectant of latest posts here.... you all are so happening with the posts and photos. 8-)

The customer service officer just said cannot. She added that her management hadn't told her that this was possible.

When I was in the Starex ferry, the driver told me sometimes some owners did drive in by themselves.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso. I am not sure. Never checked but I guess it will be in the 3rd quarter. I hope to check out SEC during the Good Friday weekend. But Nexrreal said he had difficulty getting into SEC....wonder what held him up.
By the way, I am always expectant of latest posts here.... you all are so happening with the posts and photos. 8-)

don't think will have problem going in? if can't drive in, can always take the van. but i wonder why they disallow car to drive in cos some of us didn't have a problem.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The customer service officer just said cannot. She added that her management hadn't told her that this was possible.

When I was in the Starex ferry, the driver told me sometimes some owners did drive in by themselves.

very strange..cos the sales people were more than happy to call the guardhouse and we drove up to the guaerdhouse.. guard took a peek at my car VRN, then raised the gate and let us in. I think their side procedure not always 100% streamlined. did you ask your salesperson (who sold you the house) about this? or u can try i-ling or speak to belle lim next time. it is also possible they might have disallow self drive-ins after trying it out for a few weeks due to whatever security reason or other, or maybe they found too much rubbish lying around.

so anyway, you took the van, right?

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The color of e exterior makes them look like child care centers. Edges of tiles at staircase seem a bit sharp. Concealed air con pipes look good.

as long as whole row of house uniform color should be ok.. although yes, it's a tad colorful. prefer softer colors.. on the brochure the color scehme seemed ok, but in reality, it kind of jumps out at you on a bright day :smile:
edge of tiles.. they're ok, i rolled my toes over them the last time i was there.
overall house quality good. love the 2x2 shiny tiles.
all aircon internal piping done.. just buy aircon and fit when house ready.
i also like the tiny details like the dark tiles contrasting with whiter ones in the bathroom. and the pebbled finish at the floors of each doorway separating rooms from hallways.
i also like the showroom ceiling lights for mercury/neptune. they don't look too ex and yet have a modern look. i'll probably get them from setia's contractor. easy.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden flooring on the staircase n up stairs will make yr house look diff. I give u kang dao next time.

Last edited:

tst2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi potter, pls PM your Kang dao. If not X, I may want to consider too. Do anybody ask about the flat roof, is it waterproof? how to access to the top in future?

Aggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden flooring on the staircase n up stairs will make yr house look diff. I give u kang dao next time.

Hi, I also want to do the wooden flooring haha but now isnt it too early? Haha maybe i ask u again for the kang tao when the house is near ready ok

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mercury corner showhouse.

Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
13758000244_b19fba0bd8_b.jpg

13757635645_58c9856c7e_b.jpg

13758011873_c134ebc105_b.jpg

13758366074_7450fdab1d_b.jpg

13758022214_0506873091_b.jpg