• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno what tortoise.. i read behind house got higher ground is good turtle formation. ya, ya, blakc tortoise at the back, green dragon to the left.. something like that.
hey! i realised i already met my green dragon neighbour two doors away.. cool!
ackcherly hor, i not really believe but.. buy house very educational, no?

buy landed hse, more things need to consider than buying highrise building.
like wat yr mama told u, choosing hse criteria, those are parts of fengshui liao lor.

btw they planted a tree right in front of my hse gate. BTH. going to give e worker a Tiger! lol

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy landed hse, more things need to consider than buying highrise building.
like wat yr mama told u, choosing hse criteria, those are parts of fengshui liao lor.

btw they planted a tree right in front of my hse gate. BTH. going to give e worker a Tiger! lol

Money Tree!

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know that for SP Setia, landed cost psf wise for landed highest was Cascadia at RM $15 PSF.
Would be interesting to know how much roughly it cost to construct Cascadia per PSF? $100+?
Like that roughly can estimate their margins? lol. Think easily 30-40% selling price???

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know that for SP Setia, landed cost psf wise for landed highest was Cascadia at RM $15 PSF.
Would be interesting to know how much roughly it cost to construct Cascadia per PSF? $100+?
Like that roughly can estimate their margins? lol. Think easily 30-40% selling price???

...if you think not worth it, don't buy loh.....if you make 30-40% buying from developer and selling it would you also complain?

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm, 3 more years to completion of the aurora phase. Now just thinking of reno, especially the ones that we definitely must do (exclude furniture)

1. Grilles
2. Alarm system
3. Auto gate (a need?)
4. Aircon / Fans
5. Water Heater
6. Water Filter (do we need a water pump)
7. Kitchen
8. House painting
9. Built in Wardrobes

How much budget should we have at least?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm, 3 more years to completion of the aurora phase. Now just thinking of reno, especially the ones that we definitely must do (exclude furniture)

1. Grilles $5-7k RM
2. Alarm system $2-3k RM
3. Auto gate (a need?) $2k RM
4. Aircon / Fans $10k RM
5. Water Heater $2k RM
6. Water Filter (do we need a water pump) $1k RM (filter is different from pump - $2k RM)
7. Kitchen $10k RM
8. House painting $3k RM
9. Built in Wardrobes $6k RM

You have forgotten electrical and lights ($5k RM). With misc, $50k RM should be sufficient for a basic reno.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have forgotten electrical and lights ($5k RM). With misc, $50k RM should be sufficient for a basic reno.

no.8 dun need, save 3k,boz SEC is strata.
but after 3yrs, price will be up up all e way.

Last edited:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
...if you think not worth it, don't buy loh.....if you make 30-40% buying from developer and selling it would you also complain?

Hmm... Not looking to sell as for Parents to retire. Unless they go Heaven then depends again on other factors.
Was just curious if anyone etc Malpaso might roughly know the development cost for Cascadia.
Would be interesting to roughly know their net margin %.
Still waiting for Loan & S&P. :*:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno what tortoise.. i read behind house got higher ground is good turtle formation. ya, ya, blakc tortoise at the back, green dragon to the left.. something like that.
hey! i realised i already met my green dragon neighbour two doors away.. cool!
ackcherly hor, i not really believe but.. buy house very educational, no?

Better give more frequent makan treats n TLC that neighbour.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think more than that. but as end users (buyers) no choice la. yes, SEC land is the last piece setia bot, so it was the highest they paid so far in jb. as for their margin, i think a lot more than 30-40%. most likely is double. i actually have small developer friend who is ex classmate in KL. this was some time back but the deal was he promise me if i invested , i would get double money back in 3-5 year time frame, for small taman landed housing. so if i were to guess, developer make at least double.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Grilles
2. Alarm system
3. Auto gate (a need?)
4. Aircon / Fans
5. Water Heater
6. Water Filter (do we need a water pump)
7. Kitchen
8. House painting
9. Built in Wardrobes

auto gate no need. paint can DIY if got time. i'm target 50k rm only for all in. include ikea furniture..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
no.8 dun need, save 3k,boz SEC is strata.
but after 3yrs, price will be up up all e way.

no lah, no such thing. inside of the house, also outside but within the perimeter of my fence, i need to pay to paint myself.
it's written in the DMC, one of the clause. states "owner should paint external wall of his house inside the gate to the matching color of the rest of the houses".
but outside for first 2 year no issue. we can ask setia to paint back if got fungus or dirty.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Not looking to sell as for Parents to retire. Unless they go Heaven then depends again on other factors.
Was just curious if anyone etc Malpaso might roughly know the development cost for Cascadia.
Would be interesting to roughly know their net margin %.
Still waiting for Loan & S&P. :*:

walau i think those accountant like redynwa would know better. i guess double, at least, for landed. based on my friend developer quote to me... is it any cause for concern? they definitely have to make a lot. unless you want to buy RM15 agri land yourself and build your own house. (this is not a joke, you can do it. i know at least one of my neighbour downstair , malaysian, is planning to do that in melaka.)

Last edited: